• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cinci

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone planning on going up to the Cinci game?

Waiting to see what airfare does. From Ft Lauderdale, it's gone from $170 up to $280...hoping it will come back down a bit.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

depends on next week, if we pull that off I am flying into columbus and driving down

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Let's hope that Cinci looks as bad for our game as they did last night.  If that's the case, we'll finally break that four-year curse.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

We'll be there. Have 9 tickets to that game. Driving up. Part of my WVU-(USC/UK)-UC vacation.

If you plan on renting a car, you're better off flying into Columbus or Indianapolis and driving down. Some air fares to Cincinnati are almost double what they are to Columbus or Indianapolis. AirTran into either has always given me the best rates. It's about 2 hours from either place to Cincy, so it comes down to how much your time is worth.  ;D

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

It's too late for this year, but you can also fly into Dayton which is an hour north of Cinci.  AirTran usually has pretty cheap flights between Dayton and Tampa, some are direct flights.

I'll be making the hour drive tomorrow afternoon.  Anyone else going to the alumni tailgate?

Archived