• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tix - Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

And don't forget, as E.T. always says, "You can pay the donation quarterly".  So, get a group of 8 people together, split the donation and get club access.  You still have to have the donation under one name and then everyone else pays that one person back.  We have a group of 16 that splits $2000.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

FYI, Zonald - you can also make your donation in quarterly installments once you're at the $1000 level and don't forget something like 80% of that $1000 is tax deductible.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

and the 1000 donation also allows you to get good basketball season tickets ;D

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Nice, I like the quarterly option!  I probably will get BBall season tix next year when I move back to Tampa.  Hopefully I'll have a time to go to all the games in-between all the lawyering!

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

OB= ORANGE BOWL ticket for the Miami road game. It would be kind of nice if they gave some big discount to the season ticket holders for that Miami road game this season. It may encourage more fans to travel to the road games.

now that is one hell of a marketing idea!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

now that is one hell of a marketing idea!

If we have 15000 season ticket holders, i don't think they would ever give away "AWAY" game tickets to those 15000 people.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

OB= ORANGE BOWL ticket for the Miami road game. It would be kind of nice if they gave some big discount to the season ticket holders for that Miami road game this season. It may encourage more fans to travel to the road games.

I think Miami's tickets are like $45 normally to the public.  I assume that is what the visiting team allocation is priced at.  Visiting teams usually have to pay full price for their allocation so I don't think USF even has the option of giving a discount to season tix holders unless the AA would eat some of the ticket price which would not make sense.

I would think they will offer a package of like $60 to include the pre-game party.  With everyone's concerns about the area around the OB, they could probably sell at least a few thousand tickets for a pre-game tent party at the OB.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

...that's pretty much what the USFAA/Bulls Club does for all away games.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

MMM, I didn't really mean "give it away".  Guess I didn't reveal the unspoken rule of "nuttin' is free".  I was typing faster than I was thinking but if the 2005 season tix are the same price for 5 tix plus an OB ticket for the same as 2004 or even 10% more then it would be cool.  Since I kinda figured a drop in season ticket holders and a half filled OB for the USFvsUM game, I thought it might be unrealistically possible.  Guess its a little difficult to convey frame of mind on a message board.  Oh goofy me.  :)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

BULLDOUG,

I dont think anyone ever said give the game away for free. A discount could be used for the away game at Miami. 15,000 would fit into that half-filled Orange Bowl pretty easy. Also, you have to take into account that all 15K season ticket holders would not travel. USF would be lucky to get about 5K of that to travel in my honest opinion. USF does not travel well, so I dont think things will change over night.