• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 USF Football Radio Affiliates Network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

The USF football affiliate radio network has some FM stations for the first time this season.  WXJB 99.9 FM broadcasting games in Brooksville, Fl means radio listeners in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties will be able to hear USF games at night.  The Tampa am stations don't reach all of those areas at dark.  An FM station will also be broadcasting in Tallahassee which means listeners in the Florida panhandle and south Georgia should be able to listen to USF football too.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=204985479&DB_OEM_ID=7700

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

The USF football affiliate radio network has some FM stations for the first time this season.  WXJB 99.9 FM broadcasting games in Brooksville, Fl means radio listeners in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties will be able to hear USF games at night.  The Tampa am stations don't reach all of those areas at dark.  An FM station will also be broadcasting in Tallahassee which means listeners in the Florida panhandle and south Georgia should be able to listen to USF football too.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=204985479&DB_OEM_ID=7700

970WFLA is carried on 97.9 98Rock's HD2 channel does this mean in Tampa we can hear Bulls Football on our Zune's?

I don't know about a Zune working, but if you stick the mouthpiece end of your vuvuzela in your ear you should be able to hear the action at Ray Jay from anywhere in Hillsborough county; or maybe just get a $5 portable radio.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

awesome...as a Hernando county resident it was aggravating riding home listening to the post game show fade out to static and spanish music....

^I hear ya.  Now if we could just replace all the Gator gear, clothes, and general Gator paraphernalia offered for sale in our Hernando county Wal-Marts with Bulls' gear, Hernando county would be just right!

• Content Count:  558

Any idea if the Brooksville 99.9FM can be received clearly from the upper rows of BenHill? That way you can use last years stadium headset radio there by tuning into 99.9. Of course, you will have the couple second delay but you would be able to get the post game stuff as well. You might even have a chance to get the Tally FM station? I guess when you beat the home team, you get one of their sports stations to simulcast ;D

• Content Count:  728

Any idea if the Brooksville 99.9FM can be received clearly from the upper rows of BenHill? That way you can use last years stadium headset radio there by tuning into 99.9. Of course, you will have the couple second delay but you would be able to get the post game stuff as well. You might even have a chance to get the Tally FM station? I guess when you beat the home team, you get one of their sports stations to simulcast ;D

It would be a good try. If you have a phone that is iHeartRadio compatible you can probably tune into 970WFLA from that. im not sure if they do a black out thing with the internet stream like 620 does when a Rays or Bucs game comes on and they have to play music on their internet stream.

And the only Oh My!'s that are going to come from the Gator announcer guy is going to be of fear when the Gator's lose! "Oh My! The Florida Gators have been defeated by the Bulls of South Florida!"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

What channel on sirius?

Looks to me like it's on Sirius 158, but not on XM, am I reading this right?

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?SPSID=37319&SPID=2981&DB_OEM_ID=7700&pagename=Sirius/Page&c=SportsSchedule&cid=1225228219629

That's the way I read it ....

Archived