• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mods, I have a request

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Last season I discovered my favorite part of football season is by far the tailgating.

I was wondering if we could have a sub board at the top for tailgating, so we can post recipes, pictures of our set ups and stuff like that.

I want to see how other people do it, I'm on the non-donor side so all I mainly see is students with that urine called natty light.

• Content Count:  728

Btw, mods. you should listen to Medic he throws a hell of a tailgate with some phenomenal bratwurst.

Btw, mods. you should listen to Medic he throws a hell of a tailgate with some phenomenal bratwurst.

Thank you sir, that's what I just use for a more simple tailgate. lol.

My personal favorite is the burgers I make with bacon and cheese in the patties, but I'd like to share more with a tailgating board!  ;D

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

that is a great GREAT idea

• Content Count:  2,277

+1, great idea.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Only if the pictures feature tons of "talent".  8-)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I'm all for a tailgate forum, or at least a tailgate thread or this thread stuck to top of this forum.

Mrs. S and I live to tailgate. I'm getting my setup out this weekend and making sure everything works. Thinking about getting a second grill, to go along with the Forman and the Coleman stove, and a second small table for the plates, plastic ware, condiments, and liquor. I want the Forman to be dedicated to roasting potatoes and veggies.

Medic, when we do brats and Italian sausage, Mrs. S sautes peppers and onions in butter and beer.

On second though, I may just get the gear out tonight and try it out. banana.gif

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It you want to start a thread or two in The Trough, I can definitely make it a sticky. 

I'm not sure whether it would belong here or not, that would be above my pay grade.  ;D

I'm all for a tailgate forum, or at least a tailgate thread or this thread stuck to top of this forum.

Mrs. S and I live to tailgate. I'm getting my setup out this weekend and making sure everything works. Thinking about getting a second grill, to go along with the Forman and the Coleman stove, and a second small table for the plates, plastic ware, condiments, and liquor. I want the Forman to be dedicated to roasting potatoes and veggies.

Medic, when we do brats and Italian sausage, Mrs. S sautes peppers and onions in butter and beer.

On second though, I may just get the gear out tonight and try it out. banana.gif

I prefer the cheddar brats from johnsonville (The ones that come in the yellow foam tray. The others suuuuuccckkkk)

If I only have the stove I'll cook it in a pan with sauerkraut and beer. That's what I normally use when tailgating for a shorter amount of time

Archived