• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any chance at getting these guys?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I think what she's saying is look on the prospect board, people may have already commented on it.  ::)

No, she's not. If she is she ought to explicitly say that. Instead, she always asks a mod to merge it, or something similar. Never, "this is already in the prospects board {link}."

It's not a big deal, just sayin'.

Okay, let me clarify. I take it as: If you're posting a question about a "Prospect", instead of putting a new thread on the main board, maybe you should look on the prospect board to see if there is a topic already about it.

But that's just me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Jordan's rumored to be heading to Miami.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

if it gets moved it gets moved, to me I dont really care. Let the mod's jump on someones back about their being another thread. I think people like to be party poopers on this forum. Like I can care less about if you think what I post is dumb or anyone for that matter and reply to it but why be the person who jumps on every thread and says "there are already threads about this"..dont be that guy.

rumored to go to miami?...thats a pretty deep unit as well. It seemed he left Florida because he was not going to play as a freshman.  I hope someone contacts him from usf contacts him.

The comment about him being from FSU and their secondary was terrible last year?...They were bad but I dont think you can count someone out of being able to do well here. He was a four star player out of high school being recruited by all major programs. I would give him a shot anyday. His only problem is he wouldnt have much eligibility here. That would rule us out of the equation.

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

I would have no problem with Mama Bull being a mod :)

specially when it comes to the prospect board she is very insightful

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this.

omg are you a mod? every recruit thread that is made in the main board you bring up the fact that it's on the prospect board already.

not trying to sound like a jerk, but you sound like the 'mama bull' of the message board.

and yes i packed clean underwear for my camping trip this weekend, mom :).

I think what she's saying is look on the prospect board, people may have already commented on it.  ::)

Plus, she's pointing out the fact that there IS a "Prospects & Potential Recruits Board" ... Obviously some don't realize there is one and this gives it more exposure...

What Mama, or whoever, may want to do, though, is provide a link to that board when they point stuff like this out.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

but why be the person who jumps on every thread and says "there are already threads about this"..dont be that guy.

This is what I'm advocating as well. I don't mind Mama's posting or anything like that. I do mind her being a "mother hen" of sorts. She ought to just be made a mod so we don't need to hear constantly about another thread existing someplace else.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this.

omg are you a mod? every recruit thread that is made in the main board you bring up the fact that it's on the prospect board already.

not trying to sound like a jerk, but you sound like the 'mama bull' of the message board.

and yes i packed clean underwear for my camping trip this weekend, mom :).

Evidently, you aren't aware that ALL posts about prospects or recruits BELONG on the prospects board. That is why that board was created.

I do not make the rules.

I therefore expect that the such posts  on the main board will eventually be moved over there.

Since I knew there was already a thread on at least one of those guys, I mentioned it for your benefit and the mods.

Hope that clarifies it. 

Evidently, you aren't aware that ALL posts about prospects or recruits BELONG on the prospects board. That is why that board was created.

I do not make the rules.

you don't enforce them either so stfu about it. report the post or something if it's such a big deal to you, but don't nag us constantly.

do you play civilian cop as well?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

I do not make the rules.

you don't enforce them either so stfu about it. report the post or something if it's such a big deal to you, but don't nag us constantly.

do you play civilian cop as well?

Dude, seriously, was that really warranted? If this is such a gigantic pain in the ass for you, put her on Ignore .... Jesus.

And Mama, if you don't mind, so we don't get the lads panties all in a wad again, PM me, or one of the other mods, about a thread that needs to be relocated. We don't want any people's heads exploding having to read such vile things as "I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this" ...  8-)

Dude, seriously, was that really warranted? If this is such a gigantic pain in the ass for you, put her on Ignore .... Jesus.

And Mama, if you don't mind, so we don't get the lads panties all in a wad again, PM me, or one of the other mods, about a thread that needs to be relocated. We don't want any people's heads exploding having to read such vile things as "I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this" ...   8-)

Why would I ignore her? She offers many insightful and interesting posts regularly. If I could have a sort of nag filter that'd be great though.

Archived