• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any chance at getting these guys?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/17/1778158/florida-gators-safety-jordan-haden.html

Joe Hadens brother Jordan is transferring from Florida and recieved an unconditional release so he can go to any school.

Also, A backup cornerback from FSU Dionte Allen is leaving FSU. Got some decent playing time considering he had an injury.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/jordan-haden-leaves-gators/1115665

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Jordan being a freshman would probably be the guy to go after. I think holtz could sell this highly ranked high school prospect a chance to play as a freshman.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

FSU's secondary was garbage last year. If you are a backup on a garbage secondary this Bull doesn't want you.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I say at this point we should go after anything we can get to beef up our receiving corps... both of these guys played for UF and FSU in the secondary and could easily make the switch to WR.

Guest Scherdin

I say at this point we should go after anything we can get to beef up our receiving corps... both of these guys played for UF and FSU in the secondary and could easily make the switch to WR.

I thought that is why guys played in the secondary...can't catch :D

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I expect some mod will move this to the prospects board. There is at least one thread about some of this.

omg are you a mod? every recruit thread that is made in the main board you bring up the fact that it's on the prospect board already.

not trying to sound like a jerk, but you sound like the 'mama bull' of the message board.

and yes i packed clean underwear for my camping trip this weekend, mom :).

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

omg are you a mod? every recruit thread that is made in the main board you bring up the fact that it's on the prospect board already.

not trying to sound like a jerk, but you sound like the 'mama bull' of the message board.

and yes i packed clean underwear for my camping trip this weekend, mom :).

I think what she's saying is look on the prospect board, people may have already commented on it.  ::)

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

Jordan is from Maryland... He will most likely move up north.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I think what she's saying is look on the prospect board, people may have already commented on it.  ::)

No, she's not. If she is she ought to explicitly say that. Instead, she always asks a mod to merge it, or something similar. Never, "this is already in the prospects board {link}."

It's not a big deal, just sayin'.

Archived