• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Luxury Suite available- all USF home games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys. My company has a luxury suite for the Bucs games at the stadium and we have the USF games available to rent out. Here is the info if anyone is interested...

Watch the games in style in your own private luxury suite at Raymond James Stadium! The suite is on the west side of the stadium around the 5 yard line, directly across from the pirate ship and next to the student section. It is a 16 person air-conditioned suite with a private bathroom, and 5 plasma TVs so you can tune into the other games/TV programming or watch the Bulls on TV for instant replay.

Games Available:

Stony Brook - 9/4 - $1500

Western Kentucky - 9/25 - $1500

FAU - 10/2 - $1500

Syracuse - 10/9 - $2000

Rutgers - 11/3 - $2000

Pittsburgh - 11/20 $2000

Connecticut - 12/4 $2000

The cost for renting the suite varies per game from $1,500 - $2,000 which includes 16 tickets and 3 premium parking passes (2 in Lot D and 1 in Lot 3). You can pre-order food and beverages, or you can order individually on gameday through the suite attendant.

Tickets and parking passes can be distributed to you as soon as possible or you can pick them up from will call at the stadium on gameday if that is more convenient for you. Please email kim@pewterreport.com with any questions.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Does food cost extra?  Sorry, I've never been in a suite before.

• Content Count:  827

Does food cost extra?  Sorry, I've never been in a suite before.

Oh yes, food and beverage is PLENTY extra.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Interesting, the BULLS don't charge extra for BE games...

• Content Count:  28

No, food is not included, but you can choose to pre-order food to cater the suite for your guests or you have full access to the club area and can bring up whatever food you want if each person wants to get something different. You can even just pre-order drinks if you want and get food from the club area or just eat while you are tailgaiting before the game!

No, the Bulls don't "charge extra" for Big East games, and neither are we. We are actually discounting the first few games since they probably have less appeal and would be harder to sell at the same price. If you try to rent a suite on your own (without being a luxury suite owner at RJS) I'm pretty sure you would be paying several thousand dollars more, so this really is a great deal!

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

No, food is not included, but you can choose to pre-order food to cater the suite for your guests or you have full access to the club area and can bring up whatever food you want if each person wants to get something different. You can even just pre-order drinks if you want and get food from the club area or just eat while you are tailgaiting before the game!

No, the Bulls don't "charge extra" for Big East games, and neither are we. We are actually discounting the first few games since they probably have less appeal and would be harder to sell at the same price. If you try to rent a suite on your own (without being a luxury suite owner at RJS) I'm pretty sure you would be paying several thousand dollars more, so this really is a great deal!

I am not sure I buy what a great deal this is....I attended all my USF games from 98-03' in my companies luxury box. That was 7 years ago so I am sure the rules could have changed. The deal was the box was for Bucs games....so the company had the option to "buy" individual tickets for the box each week at face value for USF games. So if you wanted 8 tickets, you had to notify the TSA by Wednesday and they would charge you the standard "walk up" price.....$25 I recall for those 8 tickets. Then as mentioned....if you wanted any extra "goodies" you had the option to buy those....with a nice Glazer mark up (for example a large bottle of Jack Daniels was about $100 where it would normally be $40 in store....we usually just brought in our own flasks).

So for 16 tickets you are charging $93.75 per ticket for non-Big East games and $125 for Big East games.

Seems like a good deal for the company. If the ticket is unused they lose nothing, the box sits empty. If someone buys a ticket you make roughly between $60-$100 per ticket as a ticketing agent since no one else has access to those tickets. I get it.

I think it is sad that those boxes are tied strictly to the Bucs. I think the TSA should have the option to sell those suites for Bucs games only and Bulls games only.....that may exist but I am unaware of it. Most of those boxes are empty at USF games so it doesn't appear to have any kind of marketing push.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I am not sure I buy what a great deal this is....I attended all my USF games from 98-03' in my companies luxury box. That was 7 years ago so I am sure the rules could have changed. The deal was the box was for Bucs games....so the company had the option to "buy" individual tickets for the box each week at face value for USF games. So if you wanted 8 tickets, you had to notify the TSA by Wednesday and they would charge you the standard "walk up" price.....$25 I recall for those 8 tickets. Then as mentioned....if you wanted any extra "goodies" you had the option to buy those....with a nice Glazer mark up (for example a large bottle of Jack Daniels was about $100 where it would normally be $40 in store....we usually just brought in our own flasks).

So for 16 tickets you are charging $93.75 per ticket for non-Big East games and $125 for Big East games.

Seems like a good deal for the company. If the ticket is unused they lose nothing, the box sits empty. If someone buys a ticket you make roughly between $60-$100 per ticket as a ticketing agent since no one else has access to those tickets. I get it.

I think it is sad that those boxes are tied strictly to the Bucs. I think the TSA should have the option to sell those suites for Bucs games only and Bulls games only.....that may exist but I am unaware of it. Most of those boxes are empty at USF games so it doesn't appear to have any kind of marketing push.

I don't even think it was that much....

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Well I think it was $20 per ticket back then....we ended up eating enough of them with people bailing at the last minute so I am glad it was low. I want to say the walk up ticket price has gone up a little since then.

It was sad back then...you couldn't beg someone to go to a bulls game in a luxury box for $20.

Well I think it was $20 per ticket back then....we ended up eating enough of them with people bailing at the last minute so I am glad it was low. I want to say the walk up ticket price has gone up a little since then.

It was sad back then...you couldn't beg someone to go to a bulls game in a luxury box for $20.

tell me about it  :P

Also, I remember seeing some of those bills for the food/drinks from the bucs games....ridiculous  ::)

Archived