• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Local elite recruits talk about what would keep them home.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

the mail delivery guy FTW

Yea, that guy was one of the funnier roles.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

the mail delivery guy FTW

+1

LOL  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Did you ever see the movie funny farm with Chevy Chase.  They were trying to sell a farm he bought in the country so he could write a book in peace and quiet.  Lots of antics, kind of a silly Chevy Chase type of movie.  Anyways, the town and the house was always trouble so they tried to sell it, but the locals were insane and made it difficult to sell.  In the end, he got their assistance in selling it and one of the funniest parts was when a prospective buyer was looking at the house.  Then one of the locals, with a whispering voice said "release the deer" and they let deer out on the hill side.  The buyers were of course in amazement, oohing and aahhing.

So to translate, we just need to ensure that we line up the most attractive students (ie hottest) we have and make sure they are walking around the areas recruits are during recruiting weekends.  "release the good looking students".   

Funny movie.

Seriously though, I wonder if that would be allowed by the NCAA.

I believe the NCAA has cracked down on the use of "hostesses" for recruits. I think it was Colorado who got into a lot of trouble going overboard showing recruits a good time a few years ago.  ;D   

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You are just "Showing them the campus". If hot women (that attend your school) just "happen" to be around so be it.

You are just "Showing them the campus". If hot women (that attend your school) just "happen" to be around so be it.

Well, that's the point. The hot women dont "just happen". They would be there as part of an "official" USF undercover plan to attract recruits and create an illusion for them. I'm not saying it 'would be' a violation, but if some school was doing that, the NCAA might look into it further.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

holtz will own hillsborough in 5 years

holtz will own hillsborough in 5 years

I hope by that time the search feature here is functioning, so I can bring up your post.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Did you ever see the movie funny farm with Chevy Chase.  They were trying to sell a farm he bought in the country so he could write a book in peace and quiet.  Lots of antics, kind of a silly Chevy Chase type of movie.  Anyways, the town and the house was always trouble so they tried to sell it, but the locals were insane and made it difficult to sell.  In the end, he got their assistance in selling it and one of the funniest parts was when a prospective buyer was looking at the house.  Then one of the locals, with a whispering voice said "release the deer" and they let deer out on the hill side.  The buyers were of course in amazement, oohing and aahhing.

So to translate, we just need to ensure that we line up the most attractive students (ie hottest) we have and make sure they are walking around the areas recruits are during recruiting weekends.  "release the good looking students".   

"You're not knocking him out, you're beating the piss out of him!"

Archived