• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida - Miami Series Renewed?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Very misleading title, by the way.

I concur.  The title had me psyched.

We need to win one of these soon so we don't become Miami's UCF.  :-[

We should take the same stance UCF did with us. IF we had not allowed them to run the ball down our throat and IF we had scored more points than them and IF we would have intercepted Harris 10x in that game....we would have won.  ::)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UM will never renew a series with us.  We need to win at least 2 of the games to look remotely respectable.

Very misleading title, by the way.

Yep.  Not the best choice of words.

• Content Count:  89

Suggest we start a series with UCF.... forever! That should be our in state rival. They will be a BCS program at some time. School is way to big not to end up in some conference one day. Now let her fly.......

• Content Count:  1,985

Suggest we start a series with UCF.... forever! That should be our in state rival. They will be a BCS program at some time. School is way to big not to end up in some conference one day. Now let her fly.......

Yes, and a guaranteed win each year OOC.

Actually, UM is laughing at us being a rival like we laugh at UCF...

Honestly, this is a true statement you make though, we should set it up, and they will be a bigger program.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

As has been said. I doubt Miami renews the series for some time, regardless if we win or lose any of the next 4 games.

That said, you would have to wonder if FSU would be interested in signing another 1 and 1. Aside for the UF game, they have no OOC games scheduled after 2013. You would have to think they would remember the 14,000 that USF brought in 09. Miami doesn't bring those kind of fans. Outside of Florida I doubt they would get another school to bring a big crowd like that....unless you want to schedule an Alabama or Auburn but that would probably be a loss. At least with USF you would think you would have a decent shot at winning if you are FSU.

• Content Count:  1,985

I would love to see that come up, a home-home with FSU would defintiely fill RJay.  The only other issue here is that we are looking at Thanksgiving weekend, and that is the Gator FSU game traditionally.  I doubt they would kill that series.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Gotta win one real soon. My vote is for next year in Ray Jay.

+1

However if we beat UF then my vote is for this year.

Archived