• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How Does USF keep the TOP talent home?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Not like this..

http://bigcountypreps.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=6033.50

Whoever that is posting on there just needs to stop. Another person with a big head who is actually a ***** embarrassing the whole fan base. More local players than anyone knows are on the board reading that and this doucher is turning them all of of USF. Good work slick. Most of the guys getting annoyed with you are their coaches. So keep calling Frankie and Ruben "leftovers" and maybe Josh, Andre, Alex and Matt won't want to play for USF's fans either.

completely agree, I'm glad you said something. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

Not like this..

Whoever that is posting on there just needs to stop.

Is it someone from this board? Have you posted the same sentiments over there? The way to overcome douches is to drown them out .... Honestly, i looked over and couldn't tell who you're talking about ... although, I couldn't understand half the **** posts ... What the hell language are they speaking??

Not like this..

Whoever that is posting on there just needs to stop.

Is it someone from this board? Have you posted the same sentiments over there? The way to overcome douches is to drown them out .... Honestly, i looked over and couldn't tell who you're talking about ... although, I couldn't understand half the **** posts ... What the hell language are they speaking??

I know bullshark said something. I don't post over there, but you can get some good info from over there.

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

We can win the BE with the caliber of recruits that we are now getting and it will only get better.  Also as far as high caliber recruits,  I guess some of us do not consider the fact that we currently have several 4- star and 5- star ( would be - should be ) guys currently on the roster.  Besides, I have put my trust in Holtz and company to complete the deal with some of these " high profile" recruits !  Cause no one is sealed and delivered until they sign that dotted line in FEB.  ;)

IT AINT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS  ;D

We can win the BE with the caliber of recruits that we are now getting and it will only get better.  Also as far as high caliber recruits,  I guess some of us do not consider the fact that we currently have several 4- star and 5- star ( would be - should be ) guys currently on the roster.   Besides, I have put my trust in Holtz and company to complete the deal with some of these " high profile" recruits !  Cause no one is sealed and delivered until they sign that dotted line in FEB.  ;)

IT AINT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS  ;D

or it's faxed over  ;)

Archived