• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip is dancing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

I just want us to beat Florida or Miami.... but not gonna happen :( maybe another year!

I also want to win vs those two. BUT I agree with Skip that winning the Big East is our number one goal and better for program in the long run.

Look at last year we beat FSU, we all felt fantastic and then the wheels came off we ended in bottom half of Big East and went to Toronto Bowl.

Imaging had we lost to FSU but finished 9-3 and played in Orange Bowl as the Big East champs?

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Can't remember the last time seven wins was the goal. 

7 wins would be the goal with any coach, including the last one. Lots of areas are uncertain with untried talent.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Can't remember the last time seven wins was the goal. 

what does that have to do with anything?

and who's "goal" is that?

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Let's see him win a game first.

so after the home opener, you'll be convinced?   :D

but, i am somewhat in your camp as i think we will have a real good idea whether skip is the coach to take us to the promised land after three seasons

Lol  got to be careful, Stony Brook could come up and bite us.  ;D

I guess its just summer boredom, but I'm tired of hearing about how awesome Skip is going to be, I want to shut up and beat UF already.

If beating UF is the mark of Skip being awesome, you might be setting your sights a wee bit high for his first season...

Seven wins seems reasonable as a goal.  Going bowling this year will be a good season; anything else is icing on the cake.  But I can see us winning 8 or even 9 if everything gels faster than expected, and BJ blossoms in his new role (as an actual QB, hopefully).

Archived