• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More shakeup news

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Not really sure I understand why the Legislature would care that much about Baylor - a PRIVATE school.  Houston and UTEP are both PUBLIC schools - so it would make more sense for the state legislature to care about state schools.

Things could get very dicey... and I bet the Pac 10 would call the Texas Legislature's bluff.

Why wouldn't Texas lawmakers care about Baylor? You think Florida elected officials don't care about Miami? Same with NC and Duke. Baylor is a BCS school and if get left behind in a decimated Big 12 they would most likely not get another BCS conference invite. When the Big East gets raided, hope that the guys up in Tallahassee have a thing to say about what happens to USF.

Not really sure I understand why the Legislature would care that much about Baylor - a PRIVATE school.  Houston and UTEP are both PUBLIC schools - so it would make more sense for the state legislature to care about state schools.

Things could get very dicey... and I bet the Pac 10 would call the Texas Legislature's bluff.

Why wouldn't Texas lawmakers care about Baylor? You think Florida elected officials don't care about Miami? Same with NC and Duke. Baylor is a BCS school and if get left behind in a decimated Big 12 they would most likely not get another BCS conference invite. When the Big East gets raided, hope that the guys up in Tallahassee have a thing to say about what happens to USF.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to florida legislature.  Hopefully the big east schools that get invited to the acc after it gets raided by the sec says all or none.  I can see the acc leaving out 2 big east schools in all of this.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I feel like we have the Cold War going on in College Football; every conference is readying their arms and plans in case something happens they have the finger on the trigger for retaliation.

Some one needs ignite this fuse already! im tired of this anticipation to see where USF will end up.

Just a thought...

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Mountain West is not inviting Boise St. because they're waiting on the Big 12. They'll be included in the MWC expansion.

• Content Count:  1,079

this anticipation is starting to get like the coaching search. just waiting for the breaking news on the first trigger pulled and the onslaught to follow...

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/07/notre-dame-big-ten-are-very-much-in-deliberations/

Maybe none of this will happen.  I think this is the end of ND's independence.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

big east still does nothing

just waiting to get raped

pathetic

Archived