• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hate to bring up the A word....but

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Attendance will hinge big time on the Florida game. If we pull a huge upset on them, seats will get filled.

and if usf should somehow lose to gators

than what

typical 40,000 or so

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771

Attendance will hinge big time on the Florida game. If we pull a huge upset on them, seats will get filled.

and if usf should somehow lose to gators

than what

typical 40,000 or so

unless that is the only game we lose.

If we were to win against Florida?

Next game's attendance = Sell out

NO DOUBT

Western Kentucky a sellout!!!!   :ROFLMAO

Yeah it would be nice if we could get 50k + if that happens.  I think 55k would be good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

When we first joined the BE wasn't there talk of mixing up the home/away schedule every couple years?  It's getting old to have the same 3 or 4 home games every other year.  It would be nice to mix it up a bit.  Do other conferences have the exact same home/away schedule every other year?

• Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

When we first joined the BE wasn't there talk of mixing up the home/away schedule every couple years?  It's getting old to have the same 3 or 4 home games every other year.  It would be nice to mix it up a bit.  Do other conferences have the exact same home/away schedule every other year?

um yes, How would we mix it up. If we play at WVU this year then we shouldnt have to go back next year.

The only other way to do it would be to host the same teams 2 years in a row. Every Conference (some divisons within conferences) Play the same teams every year. Thats how rival games are made. Was this really a serious question?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Let's look at attendance from a different angle. Those of us that go to the games, need to go in early, to A: Support H.O.T., B: That's when recruits are on the sideline, and C: Coach Holtz said that we should. Short of buying and giving other people tickets, we can only control how we "perform" as fans.

JMTC

• Content Count:  4,501

Let's look at attendance from a different angle. Those of us that go to the games, need to go in early, to A: Support H.O.T., B: That's when recruits are on the sideline, and C: Coach Holtz said that we should. Short of buying and giving other people tickets, we can only control how we "perform" as fans.

JMTC

Define early ?  If you mean 20 minutes before kick-off ok - but otherwise the tail-gate prevails.  That is half the fun.

JMTC

Define early ?  If you mean 20 minutes before kick-off ok - but otherwise the tail-gate prevails.  That is half the fun.

I agree, I make it a point to get in like by the time the team runs out, but I love my tailgating time.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

All I can say as far as "early" is concerned, is that any game that there have been recruits visiting, they walk up the aisle between 114 and 115 while HOT is playing pregame. I totally understand the tailgating thing tho.

• Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

um yes, How would we mix it up. If we play at WVU this year then we shouldnt have to go back next year.

The only other way to do it would be to host the same teams 2 years in a row. Every Conference (some divisons within conferences) Play the same teams every year. Thats how rival games are made. Was this really a serious question?

Dude, sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I know it was discussed.  The idea was to mix it up and not play the exact same teams  at home 2 years in a row, but maybe shake up the rotation. We might play WVU home 2 years in a row and Rutgers away 2 years in a row.  I'm not sure this happens all the time in the Big Ten, but I know OSU played Minnesota at home in 2008 and 2009.

Dude, sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I know it was discussed.  The idea was to mix it up and not play the exact same teams  at home 2 years in a row, but maybe shake up the rotation. We might play WVU home 2 years in a row and Rutgers away 2 years in a row.  I'm not sure this happens all the time in the Big Ten, but I know OSU played Minnesota at home in 2008 and 2009.

I looked and you are right aabout OSU and Minnesota. TThere had to be some odd reason that happened. Because it looks like OSU got 2 games and didnt have to return 2. Maybe an Ohio State or Minnesota fan knows why.

Archived