• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EA NCAA 11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Can't wait. If anyone wants to play 10 over the summer my PS3 tag is usfbulls08.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

This will be the first time I've doodled on the cover of any of my games, dating back to NES and SNES as a wee young lad. I'm gonna have some fun with this one  >:D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be making the roster as perfect as possible.  As soon as I turn on the game, I do the roster.  I do not play until numbers, heights, names, etc. all match the real thing.

Am I a nerd?

i do the same but there is a guy named Lanteri86 that does ALL of the names for ALL teams on xbx360

Good to know.  How much do they cost?

• Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

I was excited until I saw the covers... :hurlnew

tim-tebow-ncaa-football-11-ea-sports-gaming.jpg

ncaafootball11cover.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth. 

• Content Count:  743

I'll be making the roster as perfect as possible.  As soon as I turn on the game, I do the roster.  I do not play until numbers, heights, names, etc. all match the real thing.

Am I a nerd?

i do the same but there is a guy named Lanteri86 that does ALL of the names for ALL teams on xbx360

You can always find some free rosters that are 95% accurate. Just search for it on google and you'll find someone on a message board that does it.

• Content Count:  809

You can also do google searches and find alternate covers, to replace Tebow.

There's a couple sites that take requests, you just have to provide them with a good action photo of the player you want. Haven't seen any USF ones yet.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

When does this come out?  Also, for the custom covers-dumb question, but you just order the case correct?

• Content Count:  809

When does this come out?  Also, for the custom covers-dumb question, but you just order the case correct?

You just buy the game as is, then you print out the cover and slip it in the case. I'll have my cover printed before I even walk into the store, that way, the second the clerk hands me the game, i'll take out Tebow, and replace him with the player of my choice.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Am I a nerd?

he gives it out for free

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

You just buy the game as is, then you print out the cover and slip it in the case. I'll have my cover printed before I even walk into the store, that way, the second the clerk hands me the game, i'll take out Tebow, and replace him with the player of my choice.

Awesome.  I'd tell him "Shred this, burn the shreds, put the ashes into a coffee can, put concrete in the coffee can and sink the coffee can."

Am I a nerd?

he gives it out for free

Nice.  Thanks for the heads up.

Archived