• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EA NCAA 11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I know I am showing my old man ass here, but I would rather take that money and buy one more season ticket to be able to bring someone else to tailgate and experience USF football.  To me that is the football experience.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I know I am showing my old man ass here, but I would rather take that money and buy one more season ticket to be able to bring someone else to tailgate and experience USF football.  To me that is the football experience.

or just buy the game and buy an extra ticket

the game plus tax isn't enough to buy that ticket

Guest nybullsfan

When does this come out?  Also, for the custom covers-dumb question, but you just order the case correct?

You just buy the game as is, then you print out the cover and slip it in the case. I'll have my cover printed before I even walk into the store, that way, the second the clerk hands me the game, i'll take out Tebow, and replace him with the player of my choice.

Awesome.  I'd tell him "Shred this, burn the shreds, put the ashes into a coffee can, put concrete in the coffee can and sink the coffee can."

Why you wanna poison the fish? You got somethin' against fish??

Archived