• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFN has USF in the SEC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

How do you survive the 2nd QTR? with no  :cheers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

As much as I'd like to see us in the SEC and have a share of the $$$ that comes with it, I have to believe our best bet lies in getting a spot in the ACC.

I am just hoping we do not end up in the second coming of C-USA.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

SEC would want us to get an OCS

Based on what?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

We would easily shoot up to having 50,000 to a sellout all season long. Talk about the value that would add to your football tickets. Lower level season tickets would be a thing of the past for those who don't have them. I don't think it will happen but if it did....

We would easily shoot up to having 50,000 to a sellout all season long. Talk about the value that would add to your football tickets. Lower level season tickets would be a thing of the past for those who don't have them. I don't think it will happen but if it did....

I don't understand this. Why do we need to be part of the SEC to sell out. We should be packing the place now, and that's probably why we'll get passed over by expansion.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I don't understand this. Why do we need to be part of the SEC to sell out. We should be packing the place now, and that's probably why we'll get passed over by expansion.

Have you seen the teams that play in the SEC? They are kinda good.

And their fans go to their stadiums to see them play. Not their opponent. That's what we should be doing, NOW! I guarantee you, if we were, we'd be in forefront of the expansion talks, not sitting wondering "WTF?".

• Content Count:  1,517

Rome wasnt built in a day. Our attendance has grown over the past few years and with continued improvements in all aspects of our program we will continue to raise our attendance numbers.

• Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

And their fans go to their stadiums to see them play. Not their opponent. That's what we should be doing, NOW! I guarantee you, if we were, we'd be in forefront of the expansion talks, not sitting wondering "WTF?".

As coach Holtz has stated, we need to fill Ray Jay for each and every game.

• Content Count:  1,235

but we do travel well to a big game in the south.  The huge group we brought to FSU and the fact that we beat them there casts a very positive impression.

We would fit the SEC better than Miami would ( and they don't have an on campus stadium either )

I honestly think that if we were in the SEC that we would sell out every game and would probably need to be thinking of an 80,000+ seat stadium for the future

go Bulls!

Archived