• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Back and forth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if usf felt like they had nothing to stand on this would have been over a long time ago...

if USF had any doubt they woulda paid him his full salary and moved on to save any potential embarrassment.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

USF has offered no settlement whatsoever because this is all about not paying a settlement which is the point I just made earlier.

Right, Leavitt would take a settlement.  Just like you said earlier.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would have fired leavitt immediately upon confirming he hit  the kid

woolard showing restraint and patience did his due diligence

Are you sure the report confirms that?  If so, why won't they release it in its entirety?

Of course you know the answer, but you're just being a troll.

i read entire report fool

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

if usf felt like they had nothing to stand on this would have been over a long time ago...

if USF had any doubt they woulda paid him his full salary and moved on to save any potential embarrassment.

If they had a LOT of doubt they would have paid him and moved on ... With just any doubt, it's like "What the hell, let's just roll the dice and see how it plays out".

If they had a LOT of doubt they would have paid him and moved on ... With just any doubt, it's like "What the hell, let's just roll the dice and see how it plays out".

Have you ever heard of this thing called The Peter Principle?

Yes ... and it has nothing to do with this situation ... but thanks for your input and have a nice day.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Also, keep in mind Doug Woolard has never been the Director of Athletics at a university with a football program.  Have you ever heard of this thing called The Peter Principle?

NOTE: Just pointing out mizzou's hypocrisy. I have no way to affect the outcome, and I think that it's been beat to death.

Mizzou, could one not say the "Peter Principle" applies(d) to leavitt??

Have you ever heard of this thing called The Peter Principle?

Yes ... and it has nothing to do with this situation ... but thanks for your input and have a nice day.

How does it not?  Are you sure an inexperienced AD made the right decisions?

Just to play along a little longer .... Inexperienced does not equal incompetent, the principle behind the Peter Principle ... and just how many AD's DO have experience with a situation like this? DW has shown nothing that would indicate incompetence at the level he's at.

Also, keep in mind Doug Woolard has never been the Director of Athletics at a university with a football program.  Have you ever heard of this thing called The Peter Principle?

Hmmm .... interesting concept considering he did bring up this whole PP thing to begin with.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

NOTE: Just pointing out mizzou's hypocrisy. I have no way to affect the outcome, and I think that it's been beat to death.

Short answer...NO!

See recent NFL Draft for reference.

Isn't Woolard the Athletic Director, therefore he should be given credit for draft pics as well, right? More to the point, the fact the we had so many drafted, yet did not win a conference title, or even sniff one last year would speak to the level of the coaching. Again, I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I truly can't stand hypocrisy from anyone, in any situation.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'd say you're viewing the incident through a very biased and small prism. 

Why of course you are.  Oh, were you talking about someone else, friend of Leavitt?  ::)

Archived