• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

one couldnt tell by results on the field

murphy might be a nfl player but he was terrible at usf

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

• Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

JPP a fluke?????? if he wouldve returned for his senior year he would have been un-stop-a-bull!!!!! the kid is a freak.... I bet the FSU offensive linemen didnt think he was a fluke

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

JPP a fluke?????? if he wouldve returned for his senior year he would have been un-stop-a-bull!!!!! the kid is a freak.... I bet the FSU offensive linemen didnt think he was a fluke

I hope JPP isnt a fluke, but people said the samet thing about Selvie...wait till he comes back. I think JPP obviously has far more talent than Selvie. Also, I dont think there was a team FSU played this year that their offensive line didnt make someone look like a first rounder.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

You realize you're arguing with smazza, right?

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

it remains to be seen

• Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

no i understand redfish.... you just cant say he is a fluke, you cant call him a HOFer either. the kid has potential and is extremely gifted (athletic wise). the thing is he only has a handful of years of even knowing what football is.(probably still doesnt understand it completely)

i for one wish we had him more than a year. but who knows we will just have to wait and see how he does. regardless if you think he will be crappy in the nfl or an all-star, as a bull you should hope for the latter and not judge him before he plays. good luck JPP!

• Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

To give Leavitt some credit he did recruit both Murph and Selvie. Both were pretty much unknowns and Murph was up in NJ and probably our first recruit ever from up there. So he/staff did a good job there. But recruiting is only a part of the grand scheme of things.

Although from what we saw on the field I never did see any improvement year in year out from these two. I knew Murph could play when I saw him on the field as a sophomore with Mike and Trae out there. He would actually standout to you with his size, speed and toughness. Things you can't teach! Like I said before I think he will turn out to be a Good nickel possibly starting CB in the league for 3-5 years. Good Career in my eyes.

As for Selvie he never did excel from his sophomore year and that can be attributed to a lot of things. I really am pulling for him to make it and have a good career because I think deep down this kid wants it more than anyone else that was drafted(Kion would be if he was drafted).

That was why I thought it was kind of odd that they wrote a comment with Murph saying Selvie will pull through.

Side note: would have been great if Murph was drafted back in 97-98 when STL was on the map with Nelly and the Lunatics, since to me he kind of reminds me of Murphy Lee(probably more so b/c of the name and the dreads).

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

selvie is overrated

jpp is a fluke

im not saying jpp is a fluke by any stretch...

but the JPP was abusing a true freshman tackle @ FSU

To give Leavitt some credit he did recruit both Murph and Selvie. Both were pretty much unknowns and Murph was up in NJ and probably our first recruit ever from up there. So he/staff did a good job there. But recruiting is only a part of the grand scheme of things.

Although from what we saw on the field I never did see any improvement year in year out from these two. I knew Murph could play when I saw him on the field as a sophomore with Mike and Trae out there. He would actually standout to you with his size, speed and toughness. Things you can't teach! Like I said before I think he will turn out to be a Good nickel possibly starting CB in the league for 3-5 years. Good Career in my eyes.

As for Selvie he never did excel from his sophomore year and that can be attributed to a lot of things. I really am pulling for him to make it and have a good career because I think deep down this kid wants it more than anyone else that was drafted(Kion would be if he was drafted).

That was why I thought it was kind of odd that they wrote a comment with Murph saying Selvie will pull through.

Side note: would have been great if Murph was drafted back in 97-98 when STL was on the map with Nelly and the Lunatics, since to me he kind of reminds me of Murphy Lee(probably more so b/c of the name and the dreads).

leavitt doesnt get credit for doing his job

he got paid millions to win and he didnt do that

holtz will show how it is done by both improving recruiting and coaching

Archived