• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

so when is the trial date

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

The most support I saw was from a guy who caveats his statement with "I believe what happens in the lockerroom should stay there". 

And the most damning stuff I saw came from SA's B & C. Both described exactly the same thing yet both also said that Joel told them about "the most powerful man the building" comment which Joel has said he didn't know where that quote came from ....

Bottom line, like I said before, the truth is somewhere in between the two stories ...

Of course it does.  This is about whether there was sufficient cause to fire Leavitt.   Is there any doubt that Leavitt had Miller by the jersey?  In his story, he did not.  Is there any doubt that he was up in Miller's grill?  In his story, he was not.  Even the fabled state trooper says Leavitt was doing "normal coaching stuff".  "Normal coaching stuff" for Leavitt is not kneeling in front of a player and gently shaking his knee.  We all know that, and we weren't in the locker room.

Seriously, having watched Leavitt for years, you can't tell me you believe Leavitt's version of the story.  Add one obviously made up story to one trashed locker and you get one fired coach.  Whatever else did or did not happen, there is still cause for termination.  They are arguing over how much money his contract guaranteed him, not whether he should have been fired. 

completely agree

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

The most support I saw was from a guy who caveats his statement with "I believe what happens in the lockerroom should stay there". 

And the most damning stuff I saw came from SA's B & C. Both described exactly the same thing yet both also said that Joel told them about "the most powerful man the building" comment which Joel has said he didn't know where that quote came from ....

Bottom line, like I said before, the truth is somewhere in between the two stories ...

Of course it does.  This is about whether there was sufficient cause to fire Leavitt.   Is there any doubt that Leavitt had Miller by the jersey?  In his story, he did not.  Is there any doubt that he was up in Miller's grill?

UP in in Miller's grill??  You mean he had to get UP into his grill from his kneeling positions?  What do you mean by this?  If Leavitt was not kneeling then he had to be towering over Miller who was seated so how could he be UP in his grill? Your comment just makes no sense.

In his story, he was not.  Even the fabled state trooper says

The FABLED state trooper???  What is that supposed to mean?  Are you implying the new FBI Agent is lying but not Joel Miller and a couple of malcontents?

Leavitt was doing "normal coaching stuff".  "Normal coaching stuff" for Leavitt is not kneeling in front of a player and gently shaking his knee.  We all know that, and we weren't in the locker room.

And you know this how?  You've been in the locker room?  Have you witnessed personal off the field interactions between Leavitt and his players?

Seriously, having watched Leavitt for years, you can't tell me you believe Leavitt's version of the story.

Again I ask...You've witnessed Leavitt's personal off the field interactions between Leavitt and his players?  I have and you have no clue what you're talking about.  You're just part of the "angry mob" that probably got beat up by a jock in jr high school or who took the girl you had a crush on.

Add one obviously made up story to one trashed locker and you get one fired coach.  Whatever else did or did not happen, there is still cause for termination.  They are arguing over how much money his contract guaranteed him, not whether he should have been fired. 

As usual you are wrong and in complete denial.

figure of speech....slang....showing your age  ::)

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

leavitt.jpg

^^ off field interaction with players.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Again I ask...You've witnessed Leavitt's personal off the field interactions between Leavitt and his players?  I have and you have no clue what you're talking about.  You're just part of the "angry mob" that probably got beat up by a jock in jr high school or who took the girl you had a crush on.

I've witnessed his "on the field" interactions.  The blood on the forehead isn't from gently shaking a player's knee. 

Your last sentence really does not make the slightest bit of sense in the context of this discussion.

Well, that's a well thought out counter argument.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I've witnessed his "on the field" interactions.  The blood on the forehead isn't from gently shaking a player's knee. 

Your last sentence really does not make the slightest bit of sense in the context of this discussion.

Well, that's a well thought out counter argument.

Watch the video and observe some off field interaction.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/leavitt-in-court-suing-usf-wrongful-termination-060910

of course his former players like him... hell... joel still does.

Archived