• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ/USF= the new Charlie Ward/FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

He's taller then Grothe. BJ is not as elusive as Ward was. Grothe and Ward has the same arm strength.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

BJ is a talent. Let's not compare him to the best qb in this states college football history.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

WR's recruits should be salivating at the chance to play with BJ.

• Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not saying he is there YET! What I am saying is that this kid possesses the potential to be as good as him if not better. Does that mean he will win a National Title. NO. Remember FSU also had some of the best defenses of all time during their HISTORIC run. But BJ in MY Opinion is the first collegiate QB to remind me of Charlie with the way he can run and throw.

The main thing is Charlie was an AMAZING QB when it came to making decisions. That is where BJ needs to improve but he still is only a sophomore. The kid has a cannon for an arm and can make ALL of the throws asked of him. His running ability is Ala Vick but not as good with his top speed, but his cuts and vision are very similar. No one can ever compare to Charlie Ward but my point was that this kid is very similar as far as he played the point in B-ball, handles himself well(can handle the media), amazing ability to keep a play going and in my opinion might have the best arm out of all of these QB's I have discussed even Vick, since he has the ability to learn how to throw the touch pass.

We will see all I have seen is flashes in his frosh year and the film in high school. But I just have a feeling that this kid has "IT", or moxy or whatever you want to call it. I think this kid is going to bring us to the next level. Also he has some real talent around him if used in the right way. So it should make it a lot easier. Funny because we have a team that reminds me a lot of a Miami team except for our QB.

Archived