• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 QB Situation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  86
  • Days Won:  0

If BJ goes down the season is over (at least any shot at winning the conference).

Landi needs to get work in at reciever. Hes a big body that understands the offense well. Reminds me of Jeff Samardzija.

I would rather Landi develop into a great reciever then see him holding a clipboard. Gunsby will be used if BJ is injured.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Obviously, Daniels is on top of the food chain. VERY Impressed and any questions need to be squashed regarding the transition.

Now, #2 ...

Seems that the #2 spot is being handed over to an unproven True Freshman. SERIOUS CONCERN ... wishing him the best.

Again, 2nd Spring Game for Landi and I thought he looked pretty good. Wish he would be #2 ...

Fall practice will decide a lot.

Go BULLS !!!

with all due respect

you are always impressed and thing usf will go 12-0

i will be impressed when he leads usf to a big east title

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

If BJ goes down the season is over (at least any shot at winning the conference).

Landi needs to get work in at reciever. Hes a big body that understands the offense well. Reminds me of Jeff Samardzija.

I would rather Landi develop into a great reciever then see him holding a clipboard. Gunsby will be used if BJ is injured.

I would trade a #2 QB for a WR that's pretty even with a few other WR's ... speculating that Landi WANTS to stay at WR, rather than be a #2 QB. Understandable ... but not good for our QB situation.

Obviously, Daniels is on top of the food chain. VERY Impressed and any questions need to be squashed regarding the transition.

Now, #2 ...

Seems that the #2 spot is being handed over to an unproven True Freshman. SERIOUS CONCERN ... wishing him the best.

Again, 2nd Spring Game for Landi and I thought he looked pretty good. Wish he would be #2 ...

Fall practice will decide a lot.

Go BULLS !!!

with all due respect

you are always impressed and thing usf will go 12-0

i will be impressed when he leads usf to a big east title

True :)

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Dixie, that was my point. You DO NOT play your back-up qb.

So, is Landi more valuable as a  "back-up" qb or at #2 or #3 reciever?

Guest Scherdin

+1 Let Landi develop as a WR, if BJ goes down bring in the walk on...talent like Landi's shouldn't be sitting on the bench

Dixie, that was my point. You DO NOT play your back-up qb.

So, is Landi more valuable as a  "back-up" qb or at #2 or #3 reciever?

That is the question ... right now, I say more valuable as #2 QB.

Well ... if True Fr Gunsby (Damit)is the #2 for Stoned Brook ... Daniels and the Coaches better get the HIGH scoring going in the 1st quarter and get him REPS for Guncby the entire 2nd half !

Guest Scherdin

Why wouldn't we want Gunsby to RS?  At least that way he's 2 years back from BJ...may be hard to recruit QB's if they are only one.  Like I said if BJ goes down, we will be in trouble regardless...let the walk on hand off and throw some short screens.  I'm not sure Gunsby will even be ready this year, it's not like he's Savage or that pretty boy at USC.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Landi can be BOTH a WR and Backup QB.  Didn't Kerry Meyer or whatever his name from Kansas do that a couple yrs ago.

Archived