• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-Florida Gameday Shirt Contest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I don't particularly care for these types of shirts.  Very likely we will get our butts kicked there, and the only thing more embarassing than walking out of there with my Green and Gold gear on, would be wearing a shirt that is cocky and makes it look like we went in thinking we were going to kill UF at home.

I'll leave wearing this to some drunk 20 somethings who are ready for a fight.  I'll simply represent with my colors and cheer on the bulls, and hope for a victorious outcome.  Even if we win, I don't think I'd wear one of these shirts.  I also hate those stinking Good/Bad/Ugly shirts.  Not a fan.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

Wow.  Instead of buying one of these I think I'll bring my own crayons instead.  I can draw a target on my back just as well as these folks have.

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

Simple problem solver, wear a USF polo. 

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I don't particularly care for these types of shirts.  Very likely we will get our butts kicked there, and the only thing more embarassing than walking out of there with my Green and Gold gear on, would be wearing a shirt that is cocky and makes it look like we went in thinking we were going to kill UF at home.

I'll leave wearing this to some drunk 20 somethings who are ready for a fight.   I'll simply represent with my colors and cheer on the bulls, and hope for a victorious outcome.  Even if we win, I don't think I'd wear one of these shirts.   I also hate those stinking Good/Bad/Ugly shirts.  Not a fan.

Usually I agree with this view point, but one thing that I have learned about Florida fans is that they are extremely cocky and expect people to cower from them.  Its only when you stop caring what they think, show your school pride, and throw it all back in their face that they back down because they are so shocked.

Myself and a small group of students went up to UF for the WNIT game in March.  We may have only been 5 students, but we out-cheered all 500 Gator fans there.  We went in and planted ourselves in the front row of the Gator student section.  I heard the Gator students behind us making comments the whole game about how we were cheering during the whole game despite being down by as much as 18 at one point (all while they sat the whole game).  In the song "We are the Boys"  they sing "in all kinds of weather, we all stick together". Well that all kinds of weather is only when its sunny and 76 degrees out.  They don't like it when they are struggling or being challenged.

So I don't care if we look cocky with this shirt.  We will show no fear and no reservations about walking right into the Swamp to cheer for our school and team.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I'll leave wearing this to some drunk 20 somethings who are ready for a fight.   I'll simply represent with my colors and cheer on the bulls, and hope for a victorious outcome.  Even if we win, I don't think I'd wear one of these shirts.   I also hate those stinking Good/Bad/Ugly shirts.  Not a fan.

Usually I agree with this view point, but one thing that I have learned about Florida fans is that they are extremely cocky and expect people to cower from them.  Its only when you stop caring what they think, show your school pride, and throw it all back in their face that they back down because they are so shocked.

Myself and a small group of students went up to UF for the WNIT game in March.  We may have only been 5 students, but we out-cheered all 500 Gator fans there.  We went in and planted ourselves in the front row of the Gator student section.  I heard the Gator students behind us making comments the whole game about how we were cheering during the whole game despite being down by as much as 18 at one point (all while they sat the whole game).  In the song "We are the Boys"  they sing "in all kinds of weather, we all stick together". Well that all kinds of weather is only when its sunny and 76 degrees out.  They don't like it when they are struggling or being challenged.

So I don't care if we look cocky with this shirt.  We will show no fear and no reservations about walking right into the Swamp to cheer for our school and team.

+1

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

We have already sent the sketch to a designer to professionally recreate the shirt.

Once we have everything approved thru licensing (has to go thru both schools) we'll get it posted.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Assuming y'all can get tixs

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

We have already sent the sketch to a designer to professionally recreate the shirt.

Once we have everything approved thru licensing (has to go thru both schools) we'll get it posted.

Why does Florida have to approve? We're not using their logos or anything (unless "the swamp" is trademarked).

Archived