• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interest in Carlton Mitchell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The city of Cleveland is a dump. That's why Lebron is leaving. And if my wife and her family read this, they'll kill me. He haven't seen snow yet. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The Browns also like Jerome Murphy:

Jerome Murphy met with Browns today and has several other organizations, including Vikings lined up: http://bit.ly/9QFibl

4:27 PM Mar 31st via Seesmic

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Well that would suck to be in BROWNTOWN. It would make two Bulls to end up in that dump(AH).

I could see the bucs taking him in second or maybe even Jville they need a wr.

Yeah, it worked out really bad for Henry.  I mean, he only set a rookie record there, played right out of school and was able to showcase his abilities.  You think Mitchell would be better in Tampa?  At least in Cleveland he plays in the NFL......Screw the Bucs.

• Content Count:  879

The city of Cleveland is a dump. That's why Lebron is leaving. And if my wife and her family read this, they'll kill me. He haven't seen snow yet. 

Just curious, do you know anything about Cleveland at all?  Have you been there that you would know what a dump it is?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Just curious, do you know anything about Cleveland at all?  Have you been there that you would know what a dump it is?

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is there so it can't be THAT big of a dump ...

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Been to Cleveland quite a few times.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Cleveland is, indeed, a dump.

The list of things to do in Cleveland begins and ends with the rock and roll hall of fame. I guess the Lebron's would be fun to watch as well but that's not going to last much longer then they'll be back to being irrelevant like they had been.

For the record, the city to the right (Pittsburgh) is also pretty boring despite different claims from it's residents.

I have family/friends/contracts in both areas and visit relatively often. The only people that think those cities are nice are people who have some sort of allegiance (i.e. grew up there). I'd suspect you lump into that category as well.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Did somebody say Cleveland?

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Also, guess what city was declared the worst city in the US in 2010?

NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Cleveland has won the dubious distinction of being the most miserable city in the United States, according to a new poll... The Ohio city on the Cuyahoga River has high unemployment, dismal weather, hefty taxes, corruption and mediocre sports teams, all of which have propelled it to the No 1 position in the Forbes.com list... The rankings are based on jobless rates, inflation, taxes, commuting times, crime rates, performance by the city's sports teams, weather, pollution and corruption by public officials.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61H5WN20100218

Bottom line, the city is not a place most people are dying to go. With regards to Mitchell, perhaps the new regime in CLE will be a bit better so it could turn around. I doubt he'll be buying a house in CLE though.

I maintain that the only people that like Cleveland are those with 'special' ties there.

• Content Count:  40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oTCatzz7A

Love that cleveland video... Here's another good one about their biggest suburb parma...

I moved to Cleveland after USF and lived there for 8 years... Its a dump but the people there are hilarious

Archived