• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

can Noriega be douglas???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I heard Noriega can shoot too, but why are so many people making him out to be Reggie Miller?  How many games did he play this year and how many meaningful shots did he hot?

its one thing to be a practice all star, its another to do it in a game.  We havent seen that yet. 

• Content Count:  5,982

I heard Noriega can shoot too, but why are so many people making him out to be Reggie Miller?  How many games did he play this year and how many meaningful shots did he hot?

its one thing to be a practice all star, its another to do it in a game.  We havent seen that yet. 

Haven't been given the chance.

We'll see what he can do next season. I think people will be surprised.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Any chance we see him in the NIT?  Heath has to know our shooting hurt us badly in the BET, so I think he should give him so minutes to see if we can knock down some shots. 

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I'd sure like to know the full story on whether Heath thinks Noriega can be a valuable contributor; if its a no-defense issue, does he have the skills (foot movement) to become a good defender and what is his locker room persona.

• Content Count:  1,079

Burwell and Noriega have to be given a chance to show what they can do...they played so little in BE games that no one can possibly know what they are capable of at this point.

Archived