• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Howard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

We are going to miss this guy terribly next year unless we can replace him with a BE ready to go PG quickly.  Crater just isnt going to do it, shows some nice skill but has no scoring abilities.  I read Kenny Anderson was talking about coming and recruiting here, we can use that to go steal an NYC PG from one of the BE powers.

Howard has been the only floor leader we have.  His passing and shooting has vastly improved in the last year.  We can attribute that to hard work and great coaching.  I know we still have the NIT but Chris is probably the most improved player I have ever watched at USF since 1997.  Hope he has a great run in the NIT and hope to see him on the sidelines in a suit soon.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Howard has been the only floor leader we have.  His passing and shooting has vastly improved in the last year.  We can attribute that to hard work and great coaching.

not to take anything away from Chris but how can you say that Crater won't make those same kind of improvements?

• Content Count:  6,617
  • Days Won:  51

Howard has been the only floor leader we have.  His passing and shooting has vastly improved in the last year.  We can attribute that to hard work and great coaching.

not to take anything away from Chris but how can you say that Crater won't make those same kind of improvements?

have you seen that brothers herr do?  What is that? a frohawk?

• Content Count:  3,084

I cant, but I was told by a USF bball employee Chris' 1st or 2nd year that he was a complete gym rat.  Something about Craters weed habits and showtime style of play makes me believe he wont work on that, sorry to say, AWFUL jump shot.  

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

So he wont be good because he has a bad "herr do"?

• Content Count:  5,982

I cant, but I was told by a USF bball employee Chris' 1st or 2nd year that he was a complete gym rat.  Something about Craters weed habits and showtime style of play makes me believe he wont work on that, sorry to say, AWFUL jump shot.  

Wait to you see Shedrick "Showtime" Haynes running around the court next year until he can jack up a long 3 pointer. He's a 5-11 SG that takes 10+ 3s per game and doesn't like to pass. I'm guessing Heath will have him playing some PG.

• Content Count:  6,617
  • Days Won:  51

So he wont be good because he has a bad "herr do"?

I was just making fun of it...  I think he has potential but gets stripped too easily sometimes. 

You guys on this board are kind of lite on humor.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm going to go with the assumption that he's a bit smarter than that and knows now he needs to buckle down with a chance to start next year.  I could be wrong, but  ithink we'll be ok next year at PG.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Howard will be the biggest loss for the Bulls. He may not be the most talented but the guy plays hard night in and night out, which is something you can't say about some of the others on the team.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

We are going to miss this guy terribly next year unless we can replace him with a BE ready to go PG quickly.  Crater just isnt going to do it, shows some nice skill but has no scoring abilities.  I read Kenny Anderson was talking about coming and recruiting here, we can use that to go steal an NYC PG from one of the BE powers.

Howard has been the only floor leader we have.  His passing and shooting has vastly improved in the last year.  We can attribute that to hard work and great coaching.  I know we still have the NIT but Chris is probably the most improved player I have ever watched at USF since 1997.  Hope he has a great run in the NIT and hope to see him on the sidelines in a suit soon.

I agree........I've done a complete 180 on this guy.  When he went out w/ his 4th foul I pretty much knew it was over.  His toughness, leadership, and ability to drive to the bucket and make things happen will be greatly missed next year. 

Archived