• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

uf msg board.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

We better win or I am kicking Skips ass.  If we lose I have to wear some gay Gayturd shirt every friday through football season.  This will NOT be good.

And when were we supposed to beat UM?  they were always the favorites against us.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

We better win or I am kicking Skips ***.  If we lose I have to wear some gay Gayturd shirt every friday through football season.  This will NOT be good.

And when were we supposed to beat UM?  they were always the favorites against us.

I was going to ask the same thing. I guessing he made a bet w/ a miami fan.  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We better win or I am kicking Skips ass.  If we lose I have to wear some gay Gayturd shirt every friday through football season.  This will NOT be good.

Prepare to be very unhappy on Fridays next season.......

• Content Count:  684

We better win or I am kicking Skips ***.  If we lose I have to wear some gay Gayturd shirt every friday through football season.  This will NOT be good.

Ewwww...mega fail.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Who picks out the shirt? Hopefully you get to, if not you'll probably wearing  a God aweful orange shirt.

• Content Count:  1,985

Who picks out the shirt? Hopefully you get to, if not you'll probably wearing  a God aweful orange shirt.

The discussion has beent the pink one, which on the flip side he has to wear a Bull shirt.. in Pink.

• Content Count:  2,433

Lets just put it this way:

If THEY were introducing a new head coach tomorrow,

NONE of their fans would yell out: "Beat USF!"

The way that Urban legend quits/comes back you never know. God may tell him to quit again. You never know, they may very well be introducing a new coach. They will also be replacing thier D coordinator, who's unit played lights out last year, they will be replacing Spikes, and Tebow. Brantley will most likely end up being a better QB than Tebow, but Tebow willed that team to win. I can't stand Tebow, but he was one of the greatest leaders as a player in CFB modern history. I still think that it's an extremely up-hill battle, but they are rpeplacing a lot as well.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. To us this game is the holy grails of holy grails, as in, we have fans yelling out to our new coach to beat this one team during his press conference. While to them if one of their fans yelled out "Beat USF" during a coach's press conference they would probably just laugh at the guy (USF who?), We're no one to them while they're in such a high standard to us. Is this good or bad for them? We'll see 9-11-10.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

To be honest many gaytors are not looking forward to this game yes they expect to win but they are very aware of what USF has done in the past to "established" teams. Many have ties to the Tampa area and are split, some really like the BULLS.

Lets just put it this way:

If THEY were introducing a new head coach tomorrow,

NONE of their fans would yell out: "Beat USF!"

The way that Urban legend quits/comes back you never know. God may tell him to quit again. You never know, they may very well be introducing a new coach. They will also be replacing thier D coordinator, who's unit played lights out last year, they will be replacing Spikes, and Tebow. Brantley will most likely end up being a better QB than Tebow, but Tebow willed that team to win. I can't stand Tebow, but he was one of the greatest leaders as a player in CFB modern history. I still think that it's an extremely up-hill battle, but they are rpeplacing a lot as well.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. To us this game is the holy grails of holy grails, as in, we have fans yelling out to our new coach to beat this one team during his press conference. While to them if one of their fans yelled out "Beat USF" during a coach's press conference they would probably just laugh at the guy (USF who?), We're no one to them while they're in such a high standard to us. Is this good or bad for them? We'll see 9-11-10.

My apology, I completely misinterpreted your post. I agree completely, however,  most uf fans think that they have no equal.

The discussion has beent the pink one, which on the flip side he has to wear a Bull shirt.. in Pink.

As you know, I am all about supporting the ta ta's. BTW, I may be sitting behind you guys in the back row. I'm trying yo work it out.

Archived