• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Times: No resolution between Leavitt, USF after lawyers meet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

+1000 The two state troopers that are with the team are never in the locker room and were not in the locker room during halftime of this game or any other game.

Then why interview him? .... Wouldn't a thorough investigation have known that and not wasted time talking to him?

apparently you werent "thorough" when reading the report there were people interviewed who were not even in the room....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

+1000 The two state troopers that are with the team are never in the locker room and were not in the locker room during halftime of this game or any other game.

Then why interview him? .... Wouldn't a thorough investigation have known that and not wasted time talking to him?

apparently you werent "thorough" when reading the report there were people interviewed who were not even in the room....

As eyewitnesses?  .... Is there a link to the report still available?

And you know this how?

I do remember there was at least one .... the good deacon Mitchell.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i'd love to see everyone on the entire football team, coaching staff, and athletic dept. on the stand

i'd love to see everyone on the entire football team, coaching staff, and athletic dept. on the stand

I think most of us would ...

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I think most of us would ...

as long as it doesn't interfere w/ practice  ;D

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Well, I guess this means DataBull was finally right about something.  USF was suppressing testimony.  I doubt it was what he was fantacizing about, but he was right about the suppression.

USF better sharpen their pencils and figure out how they are going to come up with the big bucks because they'll get creamed in court.

Because Leavitt's attorneys say USF is surpressing testimony, that makes it a fact USF is surpressing testimony?  That's called spin. 

Guest Sunburned

Another LEO regularly assigned to the same duty, but was not on duty the day of the incident, stated that the officers were routinely posted outside the locker room door for security reasons and there was no reason for them to be inside the locker room where the incident took place.  Did the officer abandon his post and go inside that day?  Wouldn't that be dereliction of duty?

Another LEO regularly assigned to the same duty, but was not on duty the day of the incident, stated that the officers were routinely posted outside the locker room door for security reasons and there was no reason for them to be inside the locker room where the incident took place.  Did the officer abandon his post and go inside that day?  Wouldn't that be dereliction of duty?

If he was there, it doesn't matter why .... and if he wasn't there, why interview him? They didn't interview everyone IN the lockerroom so why interview someone outside the door with no connection at all to what went on?

If he was there, it doesn't matter why .... and if he wasn't there, why interview him? They didn't interview everyone IN the lockerroom so why interview someone outside the door with no connection at all to what went on?

Trip...

You're wasting logic, reason and common sense not to mention time on these clowns that are desperate to discredit the sworn testimony of professionals just so they can cling to the word of a 20 year old sociopath with a history of disruptive behavior.  You simply can't open a closed mind.

The attacking of the FHP trooper is ridiculous ... Obviously, there are less than ethical law enforcement officers but let's have some evidence before throwing one under the bus just because he's saying something that you don't agree with.

And just for clarification, I'm not saying he was with CJL every minute in that lockerroom and saw EVERYTHING that happened but i do think he's telling what HE saw and it's just another piece to this ugly puzzle.

Archived