• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Groundbreaking for Muma Basketball Center on March 3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe they'll finish under budget and can hire a guy with a rope and a pressure washer and clean the dome roof.

Would be cool if they could pinwheel the dome of the roof in swatches of green and gold. Definitely would stand out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

My only deal is the column that is skewed towards the middle of the new wing of the building... seems out of place to me, they should of made it wider or centered more.

If you're talking about the center tower with the 'U' on it, I think its meant to imitate the athletics building with being slightly off to the left.

Maybe they'll finish under budget and can hire a guy with a rope and a pressure washer and clean the dome roof.

Would be cool if they could pinwheel the dome of the roof in swatches of green and gold. Definitely would stand out.

No, what would be better is adding lighting to the outside of the dome and turn it green with a USF win. But a good cleaning to make it white again is also needed.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

My only deal is the column that is skewed towards the middle of the new wing of the building... seems out of place to me, they should of made it wider or centered more.

If you're talking about the center tower with the 'U' on it, I think its meant to imitate the athletics building with being slightly off to the left.

No, what would be better is adding lighting to the outside of the dome and turn it green with a USF win. But a good cleaning to make it white again is also needed.

the green lights are an AWESOME idea.....and in my opinion cleaning the roof is a mandatory when it gets renovated....if it dosent happen i will be sorely disappointed

• Content Count:  640

Put solar panels on top if you really want to make it the Sun Dome.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Put solar panels on top if you really want to make it the Sun Dome.

Ya gotta wonder why this wasn't done YEARS ago...

To save money the solar panels could power the green lights which would light up the dome's roof at night.

Someone needs to contact athletics with this idea.

Brilliant.png

• Content Count:  2,277

So who's going to donate the millions for the solar panels and green lights?  (I do like the ideas though)

Also, I think the "basketball seams" on the side of the building is a pretty cool effect. (look again for those of you that didn't notice the detail the first time)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

So who's going to donate the millions for the solar panels and green lights?  (I do like the ideas though)

Also, I think the "basketball seams" on the side of the building is a pretty cool effect. (look again for those of you that didn't notice the detail the first time)

Obama... isn't this crap part of his stimulus plan?

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

solar panels would allow the GOLDen rays of the sun to make our dome environmentally GREEN! hahaha

• Content Count:  684

solar panels would allow the GOLDen rays of the sun to make our dome environmentally GREEN! hahaha

Obama should write us a check for the solar panels; this is would stimulate the economy. lol

Archived