• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former USF Running Back Simpson plays for the Colts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

Wasn't sure if I saw this posted anywhere, but heard the name in the playoffs, and was like nah, that can't be him, but Chad Simpson (The guy with the KOR for a TD vs Louisville in 05') plays for the Colts. Not happy he left USF, but still rooting him on, a lil :-)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  277

Wasn't sure if I saw this posted anywhere, but heard the name in the playoffs, and was like nah, that can't be him, but Chad Simpson (The guy with the KOR for a TD vs Louisville in 05') plays for the Colts. Not happy he left USF, but still rooting him on, a lil :-)

Yes, you're the absolute first person to ever igure this out.  Take the rest of the night off.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, you're the absolute first person to ever igure this out.  Take the rest of the night off.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say he was the first to figure it out, just first to post. 

• Content Count:  566

Sorry, just noticed no one had mentioned it...geez, just delete the post...

Guest nybullsfan

Wow, that was uncalled for. Bitter much?

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Any reason to remember Simpson's glorious kickoff return against Louisville is OK in my book. What a wonderful moment that was. Everything was so innocent then.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry, just noticed no one had mentioned it...geez, just delete the post...

He's probably just upset because he is a colts fan and they lost. Don't worry about it.

• Content Count:  1,985

Nice reply.... idiot.... why in the hell did you waste time replying this way? We are fellow Bulls fans, let's not beat on each other...

• Content Count:  1,981

Douche.

• Content Count:  91

Wow, what a freaking baby.

Archived