• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former USF Running Back Simpson plays for the Colts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

Its responses and crap like that that makes me not want to come back here anymore. I have been on this board for years, and I mean YEARS, and now so many ignorant people and just jackasses are on here and it makes me mad. Like someone said, we are all fellow Bulls, and I don't see why people have to be so **** negative...Plus, there are some NEW Bulls here that don't know who Chad Simpson was/is and I thought it may be relevant...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Wasn't sure if I saw this posted anywhere, but heard the name in the playoffs, and was like nah, that can't be him, but Chad Simpson (The guy with the KOR for a TD vs Louisville in 05') plays for the Colts. Not happy he left USF, but still rooting him on, a lil :-)

Yes, you're the absolute first person to ever igure this out.  Take the rest of the night off.

Added to Ignore list.

• Content Count:  1,251

Its responses and crap like that that makes me not want to come back here anymore. I have been on this board for years, and I mean YEARS, and now so many ignorant people and just jackasses are on here and it makes me mad. Like someone said, we are all fellow Bulls, and I don't see why people have to be so **** negative...Plus, there are some NEW Bulls here that don't know who Chad Simpson was/is and I thought it may be relevant...

very true....ive been following USF since '04 when i came to school here but still i never knew of this chad simpson character playing for USF.......

all i remember from the '05 louisville game was amarri jackson, amarri jackson, and amarri jackson

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

very true....ive been following USF since '04 when i came to school here but still i never knew of this chad simpson character playing for USF.......

all i remember from the '05 louisville game was amarri jackson, amarri jackson, and amarri jackson

Anytime's a good time for a reminder!

Mr. Simpson enters the screen at the 1:07 mark. I love watching this video.

Embedding doesn't seem to work. :(

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf couldnt find room for a future nfl running back on one the best teams ever

man was our prior coaching staff bad

Chad Simpson's only role on the Colts was as a kick returner. Can you guess what he did while at USF? Hint: It ends with "ick returner."

He transferred out because he wasn't going to make it as a running back here. He was a good Division I-AA running back though.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Chad Simpson's only role on the Colts was as a kick returner. Can you guess what he did while at USF? Hint: It ends with "ick returner."

He transferred out because he wasn't going to make it as a running back here. He was a good Division I-AA running back though.

smAZZa ...  ::)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he is a nfl rb on nfl's best team

In two seasons, he has carried the ball 28 times, all in garbage time. He is a good player, but he wasn't a running back at USF because he's not a very good running back, not because Leavitt missed some greatness the guy possessed. Leavitt used him in the only role he's good at when playing against top-notch competition (i.e., the NFL or a BCS conference).

• Content Count:  407

#1 I'm pretty sure he's not a RB.

#2 I'm pretty sure the Saints beat the "NFL's best team"

Archived