• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Taylor?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

Greg Auman's blog earlier mentioned a name I hadn't heard before. Michael Taylor is a four star  outside Linebacker who is currently committed to Florida. Landing this guy would make my week! Does anyone have more info abour our chances?

here is part of the article where Taylor is mentioned in the blog:

"It looks as though Frostproof cornerback Nickell Robey, which USF made a strong late push for last week, is headed to Southern Cal, so the biggest question is whether the Bulls can close out the class with a solid linebacker -- can they flip Florida commitment Michael Taylor of Atlanta, or Marshall commitment Hans Louis of Hollywood Chaminade?"

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Slight correction. He is an inside linebacker.

He is listed 3 stars on Rivals and 4 on scout(#10) in the country. He liked FL because theey had "warm weather and palm trees". Hey, we got more palm trees than they do, and cvows in Tampa, not so much.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/01/18/after-tennessee-debacle-michael-taylor-blessed-to-be-a-gator/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

• Content Count:  574

He took a very discreet official visit to USF either a week or two ago.  It was VERY discreet, as in he didn't even want it mentioned on the Recruiting sites so they had to use his initials.

He has been flirting with the staff behind the scenes for a while now.  If he signs with USF tomorrow, it won't be that big of a shock. 

He took a very discreet official visit to USF either a week or two ago.  It was VERY discreet, as in he didn't even want it mentioned on the Recruiting sites so they had to use his initials.

He has been flirting with the staff behind the scenes for a while now.  If he signs with USF tomorrow, it won't be that big of a shock. 

It might give some Gator fans heartburn though.

• Content Count:  5,241

It might give some Gator fans heartburn though.

They'll be mad for a second, then they'll look at the rest of their class, which is loaded with insane talent.

I'm Starting my All Q's recruiting class. Please add your entrys.

Quayshawn Nealy

Quantavious Leslie

Quadarius Mireles

Quinterrius Eatmon

I'm thinking we will need some nicknames, Q-Tip maybe??

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I'm Starting my All Q's recruiting class. Please add your entrys.

Quayshawn Nealy

Quantavious Leslie

Quadarius Mireles

Quinterrius Eatmon

I'm thinking we will need some nicknames, Q-Tip maybe??

maybe I'm missing something, but what does that have to do w/ M. Taylor?

• Content Count:  578

We could be the beneficiary of a Terrence Mitchell type scenario where they have a lot of LB's in this class. Besides the three they have now, they're also primed to get 5-star Christian Jones. They've gotten around 3 LB's every single year so their depth is immense. Again like Mitchell we had/have 0 at his position and he also might have hastily committed after the coaching fallout at Tennessee and wants to look around. Having no current LB commits right now is crazy to me because we're on the verge of sending our 3rd LB to the NFL in 4 years. No worries if this year comes up bare because with Snyder on board our LB recruits should really pick up in the next few years, since he's considered a linebacker guru.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Would Coach Holtz have to committ to saying his name first at the press conference? Like Leavitt had to do with Kayvon Webster. Can he combine Taylor, Chandler, Robey, Green, Jose into one name? He should try, if thats what it takes.

Archived