• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Curtis Weatherspoon Video - Blazing Fast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

Check out the sack by Curtis at the 21 second mark. Sick.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

WOW

WOW

WOW

It looks fake. Insane. Kid can move.

He wasn't a two time JUCO All-American for nothing.  And this is at a school that is not in the traditional JC power conferences in Kansas, MS, and Cali.  Remember he's a St. Pete boy who played and started two years at Valdosta HS.  He's got the SE speed.

• Content Count:  2,478

Holy Sh1t.

Can you imagine the speed with Weatherspoon AND Barrington!?!?:!

Holy Sh1t.

Can you imagine the speed with Weatherspoon AND Barrington!?!?:!

Dude is fast, but he is small....he might be the full 6ft 1inch, but barely 210lbs...but he flies, some say he's a legit 4.5 flat or below at 210lbs.  He was a two time JUCO All-American at a JC that doesn't have the toughest comp, and get the most respect among the NJCAA like KS, MS, and CA JUCO's.  This kid can flat play and he's a speed Pinellas kid.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

210 is not bad for college ball. This is not the NFL. He will be fine. He might be better then Chris Robinson at 6'3 240-250.

• Content Count:  57

I've never seen that kind of speed outside of a superhero. In about the 3rd-4th vid clip, he literally blurs while the other kids are moving at regular speed. Unbullievable.

210 is not bad for college ball. This is not the NFL. He will be fine. He might be better then Chris Robinson at 6'3 240-250.

They want him to stay around 210lbs+ until spring practice to make a decision on how to use him.  Everyone including Curtis feel quite certain he can get up to 220-225lbs very quickly over the late spring and summer- if they plan to use him as a LB.

• Content Count:  185

In my opinion, I would put him at SS and let our amazing staff at Strength and Cond. get him solid with sick strength. That is something we have been missing since JR. And JR wasn't that big but he was also more athletic. I can't compare there football IQ, since JR was one of the best I've seen, but this kid looks like he has a top notch football IQ. I would love to finally see a TRUE SS come up and just lay a hit on one of these RB's and make them question the next time they run through that hole! Nate tried to do it, but he is more of a finesse kind of player. Although a very talented one. I personally would just like to see a D that plays Florida football and brings the wood! When you mix great speed with decent size and a crazy mentality that equals Florida hits!

• Content Count:  165

I would have found a spot shadow to help greatly. Outside of the first 2-3 clips, I couldn't make out who he was till the play was over. :(

Archived