• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Curtis Weatherspoon Video - Blazing Fast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

I would have found a spot shadow to help greatly. Outside of the first 2-3 clips, I couldn't make out who he was till the play was over. :(

He's #13 over on the right side. Looks like he's playing Derrick Brooks old position, Will linebacker. Look at about the 18-19 second mark and you'll see him running, then kick it into another gear and blur on out till there's a major collision!

Is he coming here for sure?

bil

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would have found a spot shadow to help greatly. Outside of the first 2-3 clips, I couldn't make out who he was till the play was over. :(

He's #13 over on the right side. Looks like he's playing Derrick Brooks old position, Will linebacker. Look at about the 18-19 second mark and you'll see him running, then kick it into another gear and blur on out till there's a major collision!

Is he coming here for sure?

bil

He's already enrolled and on campus. 

• Content Count:  1,079

Get up to 215-225 and work on coverage and we have a new SS.... I love the speed he plays at and how he gets in the backfield, he'll be fun to watch  ;D

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

No keep him at LB. You will need that speed against Florida.

at his current weight he's too small to be a LB. He would have to add 20 pounds at the least to really be ready to be a LB at the D1 level. Thats a lot of weight to add in a summer

The weight will come. I'm sure he in the weight room now. But we don't want to lose his speed. When Florida try to run wide, we'll need speed to seal off the outside.

Unless one of their 300+ LB guards are pulling, then he will be on his back... But we do need his speed on the field I would just rather see it in the secondary considering his size

Linebackers will always get outweighed by o-linemen. In football, it's about leverage. It's also hard to block something you can't catch. George Selvie in his sophomore year weighed about 235. He played OT that weighed between 280-300+ pounds. He was unblockable.

• Content Count:  849

Holy Sh1t.

Can you imagine the speed with Weatherspoon AND Barrington!?!?:!

Dude is fast, but he is small....he might be the full 6ft 1inch, but barely 210lbs...but he flies, some say he's a legit 4.5 flat or below at 210lbs.  He was a two time JUCO All-American at a JC that doesn't have the toughest comp, and get the most respect among the NJCAA like KS, MS, and CA JUCO's.  This kid can flat play and he's a speed Pinellas kid.

The competition wasn't the best overall but Dean CC was a good team, they played against Glendale in their bowl game and lost by 1 and lost to Nassau by 3....both games were defensive battles, I believe 14-11 and 10-9....Both of those teams finished in the Top 20 in JUCO rankings...and Dean finished the season at 15 in the JUCO ranks....so its safe that say Witherspoon did play against some tough JUCO competition and the defense excelled in those games despite the loss

Archived