• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lavonte David- Linebacker NU Commit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

You can read more about that in this thread.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=69016.0

I already know all about it, and that this is still a race too.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You can read more about that in this thread.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=69016.0

I already know all about it, and that this is still a race too.

That was meant for BILL, since he didn't know he had visited. I thought that was obvious.

• Content Count:  2

im a former team mate of vonte and todd...spoke to vonte he is going to sign with nebraska and todd is still undecided but he is leaning toward louisville cuz 3 of his team mates have commited...

im a former team mate of vonte and todd...spoke to vonte he is going to sign with nebraska and todd is still undecided but he is leaning toward louisville cuz 3 of his team mates have commited...

well his mom will be mad.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

well his mom will be mad.

And a son should NEVER piss off MAMA, especially when he's not employed.  ;)

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

so I was just on one the NU boards reading about L. David and thought this was pretty interesting:

Posted Yesterday, 06:40 PM

Brian Munson of Big Red Report said on 1620 today that there is reason to be concerned that David will not be a Husker. He said David has a girlfriend in Tampa and that he has concerns about the weather that would suggest that his trip to South Florida was a bit more concerning that we have been led to believe. Munson said that although David's coach Jeff Sims assures the media that he will go to Nebraska, Munson wouldn't be surprised if David chooses to stay closer to his girlfriend in warmer weather. It seems like this might be something we should pay more attention to than even Cooper's decision this Wednesday.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I hope his girlfriend is there standing front and center when he make his desicion. How can anybody deny this weather? CORN FIELDS OR BEACHES?

I hope his girlfriend is there standing front and center when he make his desicion. How can anybody deny this weather? CORN FIELDS OR BEACHES?

Regardless what those Cornhole fans type or think, this is going to be a signing day decision.  Like I said in an earlier post he's a FL boy, and FL boys usually like to return home.  I wasn't aware of the girlfriend thing but I knew Lavonte was interested in at least exploring the option of returning home!

Some fans would crap their shorts if they were aware how touch and go all this recruiting becomes and is behind the scenes.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Regardless what those Cornhole fans type or think, this is going to be a signing day decision.  Like I said in an earlier post he's a FL boy, and FL boys usually like to return home.  I wasn't aware of the girlfriend thing but I knew Lavonte was interested in at least exploring the option of returning home!

Some fans would crap their shorts if they were aware how touch and go all this recruiting becomes and is behind the scenes.

I didn't know about the girlfriend thing either, that's why I posted it.  Wonder if he'll be sending his LOI from kinkos.... ;D Can only hope.

Archived