• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lavonte David- Linebacker NU Commit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I hope his girlfriend is there standing front and center when he make his desicion. How can anybody deny this weather? CORN FIELDS OR BEACHES?

To add on the above post, ask yourself the following question.

Hanging out with girlfriend bundled up in a winter coat, or on the beach in her bikini?  Easy choice.  ;D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I hope his girlfriend is there standing front and center when he make his desicion. How can anybody deny this weather? CORN FIELDS OR BEACHES?

To add on the above post, ask yourself the following question.

Hanging out with girlfriend bundled up in a winter coat, or on the beach in her bikini?  Easy choice.  ;D

I was thinking it sounds like it would be more like this:

Hanging out with girlfriend bundled up in a winter coat while girlfriend is in tampa, or hanging out on the beach with her in her bikini? 

;D

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You're right, hanging out on the beach in her bikini doesn't sound like much fun, for most of us anyway.  ;)

You're right, hanging out on the beach in her bikini doesn't sound like much fun, for most of us anyway.  ;)

that's pretty funny, I hadn't even caught that.  ;D

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

All you have to do is look at K Webster from last year and you can never be sure.  I would think alot of these kids aren't sure themselves.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

This will be a rough nite for a lot of undecided kids. Like Jose Jose, who is getting hounded by his team mates to try to get him to mickey university. Lavonte David is getting hounded by his JC coaches. Some kids parents trying to get there kids to go to schools thats closer. No sleep tonight.

This will be a rough nite for a lot of undecided kids. Like Jose Jose, who is getting hounded by his team mates to try to get him to mickey university. Lavonte David is getting hounded by his JC coaches. Some kids parents trying to get there kids to go to schools thats closer. No sleep tonight.

you know, it's kind of surprising to me that NU doesn't get hit w/ a recruiting violation if the JC coach will let players fax their LOI if it is going to NU, but if they're sending it to USF, they have to go find another fax machine.  :2cents

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

2000Bull, I will not touch that one again. I have an idea. I'll leave it at that.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

And there are 'bat channels' where these kids are talking to coaches about schools.  As we all know some of these battles are won and lost in 72 hours before signing day.  We've all see a kid be committed one way Sunday night, and switch Weds morning.

Tonight Skip and crew are not getting much sleep, and they're probably making as many calls as they can to win what battles they can....now is when the good recruiters pull out all the stops.  You tell a kid 'they don't have room for you, they want you to gray shirt but aren't telling you....'  it's ugly in the trenches right now.

2000Bull, I will not touch that one again. I have an idea. I'll leave it at that.

did I miss where you talked about that before?

Archived