• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Court Side Cabanna is catching on

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

what types of food do they have?

Carving station (night I went was turkey, which gave you the option of making turkey ciabatta sandwiches), pasta station, salads, chicken wings, dessert, beer, wine, soda and water is the gist of it.

• Content Count:  2,478

what types of food do they have?

Carving station (night I went was turkey, which gave you the option of making turkey ciabatta sandwiches), pasta station, salads, chicken wings, dessert, beer, wine, soda and water is the gist of it.

I gotta do this some time. This sounds greatt.

• Content Count:  760

i went at noon today to get cabana tix...SOLD OUT!

I WAS SO PISSED!

It was like asking for that amazing childhood christmas gift and running down the stairs christmas morning only to find that someone drove their car through your wall smashing your tree and every gift under it.

Worst day ever.

Until we beat Pitt! lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

lets see....you complain about the cabana like it is physically cause you harm...however it turns out to be pretty popular just took some time...

Most of you guys giving him **** aren't really reading what he's saying ... he doesn't have a problem with cabana itself, just the fact that it's taking up traditional student seating... and he's absolutely right in that regard. Maybe I'm off base but how many college hoops venues don't have students behind at least one basket? The Courtside Cabana is a great idea but it does suck that the seats reserved for it take up spots where the Reaper used to wave his giant Bulls hand signal and the Sheriff used to wave pics of gay guys ...

• Content Count:  2,726

lets see....you complain about the cabana like it is physically cause you harm...however it turns out to be pretty popular just took some time...

Most of you guys giving him **** aren't really reading what he's saying ... he doesn't have a problem with cabana itself, just the fact that it's taking up traditional student seating... and he's absolutely right in that regard. Maybe I'm off base but how many college hoops venues don't have students behind at least one basket? The Courtside Cabana is a great idea but it does suck that the seats reserved for it take up spots where the Reaper used to wave his giant Bulls hand signal and the Sheriff used to wave pics of gay guys ...

+1

...and "the bouncer" and I used to sit in the band or in the seats next to the band and yell at the opposing teams coaches.  Well..."the bouncer" would do a better job than me, but whatever.  It was still fun to be that close.  Now that the cabana has taken up that section, students will never know what its like to be behind the basket. 

They need to change something in the future. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

sell your flute and buy a ticket.

+1

...and "the bouncer" and I used to sit in the band or in the seats next to the band and yell at the opposing teams coaches.  Well..."the bouncer" would do a better job than me, but whatever.  It was still fun to be that close.  Now that the cabana has taken up that section, students will never know what its like to be behind the basket. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  7,890

Well if the student used those seats regularly than he would have a grip but they didn't and USF found away to make money on those seats. Can't fault USF for that.

Now we've opened up the location of the student will some please tell USF to move them back to behind the away team bench ;D

• Content Count:  5,241

+1

GO BULLS!!!

Sounds like you need to get $45 and buy ahead of time!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

thanks to the courtside cabana, we have five conference loses

We have a winning home record in conference.

Archived