• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jamaal Montague WR on visit likely a lock for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

we all need to hope he qualifies because we don't have another committed WR in the class :<

Until we land Christan Green  ;D

I was really surprised that BCP who broke the Mitchell story and who later made mention about Green, hasn't bothered to respond to Bull Shark's question about the possibility of him going to USF. If there was not a glimmer of truth to that, I think he would have already responded. It Just seems strange.

http://bigcountypreps.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=4402.0

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

id love to get green but i dont think we are even on the radar ;/

i bet he goes to FSU

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

we all need to hope he qualifies because we don't have another committed WR in the class :<

I was really surprised that BCP who broke the Mitchell story and who later made mention about Green, hasn't bothered to respond to Bull Shark's question about the possibility of him going to USF. If there was not a glimmer of truth to that, I think he would have already responded. It Just seems strange.

You know all the stuff that was buzzing 2 days ago has gotten real quiet. It's almost like someone has asked everyone to be quiet.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You know all the stuff that was buzzing 2 days ago has gotten real quiet. It's almost like someone has asked everyone to be quiet.

Difficult to say.

My take on it, and it's just a guess, is that Mitchell will try to gethim to switch to USF. I think BCP would like that to happen as well, Since Green is just returning now from FSU, they probably have to try and discuss it more with him.

Difficult to say.

My take on it, and it's just a guess, is that Mitchell will try to gethim to switch to USF. I think BCP would like that to happen as well, Since Green is just returning now from FSU, they probably have to try and discuss it more with him.

I am sure his dad would be tickled pink as well. Getting to watch him practice and having him over for some "home cooking". His dad sounds great, he's letting his kid decide for himself but that doesn't mean his friends can't get on him.

Has Jamaal or Tiger given any indication as to when they are talking/signing? Does anybody hear anything?

• Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

while that would be nice, i dont think we have a snowballs chance in hell

... so you're saying there's a chance.

a_chance.jpeg

Its oh so quiet! Is it always this quiet on a Sunday before signing day?

Technically today IS a quiet day.

• Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

My understanding is coaches can't speak with recruits after today, till Signing Day.  If that's the case, expect plenty of speculation over the next few days, but most of the big signees to break the news (picking of the hats) on Wednesday.

We need a WR...badly.  The speculation here @ Montague not qualifying is disturbing.  Hope it's not true, since we need the help. 

Archived