• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Official Visit List for Big Recruiting Weekend

Guest samdiaz

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Scout update the USF visitor list for this past weekend:

South Florida College Football Recruiting Visits

Pos Nat'l

Rank Nat'l

Rating Name

School, Hometown  Video HT/ WT/ 40  Interest

Level Offer? Visit Date Visit School

DE  46    J.C. Copeland

(Troup County HS)

LaGrange, GA    6-1/245/4.60  None  No  1/22/2010 South Florida 

OT  80    Quinterrius Eatmon

(C F Vigor HS)

Prichard, AL    6-6/335  Soft Verbal  Yes  1/22/2010 South Florida 

QB  81    C.J. Bennett

(Alonso HS)

Tampa, FL    6-0/194/4.85  Low  No  1/22/2010 South Florida 

RB  JC    Michael Hayes

(Blinn College)

Brenham, TX    5-9/195/4.35  Verbal  Yes  1/22/2010 South Florida 

MLB  NR    Hans Louis

(Chaminade Madonna College Prep)

Hollywood, FL  6-0/210/4.60  None  No  1/22/2010 South Florida 

K  NR    Marvin Kloss

(Barron Collier HS)

Naples, FL  -/-  Med  No  1/22/2010 South Florida 

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=6&yr=2010

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance at copeland?

He's a Tenn verbal, but he said he could change his mind. So, there is a chance. I think he's visiting USC this week. There are always surprises on signing day for USF, either good or bad.

Copeland Ready To Give Gamecocks A Look

Written by Phil Kornblut

Posted on 01.25.10

DL JC Copeland (6-0 273) of LaGrange, GA will make his official visit to USC this weekend before making a final decision. Copeland has been committed to Tennessee but said Monday night he'll go into the USC visit "with an open mind. But Tennessee is pretty impressive right now. I just feel at home at Tennessee."

Copeland visited South Florida last weekend and said he liked the campus and the new coaches there. USC recruiter Lorenzo Ward will visit Copeland Tuesday. Tennessee head coach Derek Dooley will be in Thursday. He's also expecting a visit from USF coaches this week.

Copeland said his aunt will join him on the visit since his mother has to work this weekend. That could be a plus for the Gamecocks since his aunt has indicated a preference for the Gamecocks. Copeland said he and his family will get together Sunday night and make a final decision.

http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/philkornblut/story/1127552.html

LB David visits South Florida

Lavonte David, the junior college linebacker commit from Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College, visited South Florida over the weekend.

But according to Scout, the linebacker is firmly committed to Nebraska. David told the recruiting Web site he didn’t initially think the visit was that big of a deal. But Husker coaches told him they just wish he’d have been more upfront about it.

“They just told me that they wished I would have told them what I was doing instead of finding out the way they did,†David told Scout. “But that’s done now.â€

David was the junior college teammate of Jermarcus Hardrick, the offensive lineman who is already part of the Husker program after enrolling in classes this semester.

Reach Brian Christopherson at bchristopherson@journalstar.com or 473-7439.

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/2010/01/25/football/doc4b5e709c7b7f3116157606.txt

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

LB David visits South Florida

Lavonte David, the junior college linebacker commit from Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College, visited South Florida over the weekend.

But according to Scout, the linebacker is firmly committed to Nebraska. David told the recruiting Web site he didn’t initially think the visit was that big of a deal. But Husker coaches told him they just wish he’d have been more upfront about it.

“They just told me that they wished I would have told them what I was doing instead of finding out the way they did,†David told Scout. “But that’s done now.â€

David was the junior college teammate of Jermarcus Hardrick, the offensive lineman who is already part of the Husker program after enrolling in classes this semester.

Reach Brian Christopherson at bchristopherson@journalstar.com or 473-7439.

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/2010/01/25/football/doc4b5e709c7b7f3116157606.txt

There is more to this story than meets the eye, David could end up signing with Nebraska but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls can get him to switch

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

If we get L. David, USF will not be allowed at that JC to recruit again. That coach gets paid for every prospect that goes to Nebraska. Remember how much hell he gave JPP because he didn't want to attend Nebraska. He promised there coaches that JPP will come. I think we'll see the same actions.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

If we get L. David, USF will not be allowed at that JC to recruit again. That coach gets paid for every prospect that goes to Nebraska. Remember how much hell he gave JPP because he didn't want to attend Nebraska. He promised there coaches that JPP will come. I think we'll see the same actions.

is that even legal?

• Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

is that even legal?

Sounds corrupt to me.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if it's legal or not. But stuff happens. Why did that coach go to that extreme to get JPP to Nebraska? As I say about Washington, FOLLOW THE PAPER TRAIL.

Archived