• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hotels in Gainesville for USFvsUF game 9/11/2010??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I made the mistake of reading the reviews for the Motel 6 before booking and will be shopping around for other choices.

However I doubt there is anything else out there so I might have to bite the bullet and book anyway.

I need hot water and AC. we bring our own sheets so as long as the room is smoke free I don't care about reviews :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I made the mistake of reading the reviews for the Motel 6 before booking and will be shopping around for other choices.

However I doubt there is anything else out there so I might have to bite the bullet and book anyway.

I need hot water and AC. we bring our own sheets so as long as the room is smoke free I don't care about reviews :)

Ditto as well... heck if it was a bit cooler I would sleep in my truck.

We ended up booking a room at the Econo Lodge it was cheaper and if we wanted too we could check out after the game and leave early.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Booked the Hilton University.  Anyone else staying there?

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

We just booked the Days Inn on 13th St about 1.8 miles from the stadium for $120.

We just booked the Days Inn on 13th St about 1.8 miles from the stadium for $120.

120 a night or for 2 nights

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

One night, Friday.

thats kind of pricey

I may have just gotten a house for the weekend, if that pans out I will be cancelling my room at the hotel, when I cancel I will let everyone know so theyy can call to try to get the same rate

One night, Friday.

I would check with them to make sure that you are only booked for one night... all of the hotels in Gainesville require on a game day weekend to stay for 2 nights.

I'm going to check this out because as of now I'm staying 12 miles from the action because I refused to book for 2 nights.

One night, Friday.

I would check with them to make sure that you are only booked for one night... all of the hotels in Gainesville require on a game day weekend to stay for 2 nights.

I'm going to check this out because as of now I'm staying 12 miles from the action because I refused to book for 2 nights.

when I booked they asked one or 2 nights

One night, Friday.

when I booked they asked one or 2 nights

Beware of Bed Bugs...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34242-d86694-r74229824-Days_Inn_Gainesville-Gainesville_Florida.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Archived