• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hotels in Gainesville for USFvsUF game 9/11/2010??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

pfft bed bugs? There will be so much alkie in my blood the bugs will die the second they touch my skin ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6

We booked a room at the Motel 6 in Gainesville for $70/night (plus tax) and only had to book 1 night. Looks like they still have the same rate if anyone else wants to book too. You can also cancel the reservation last minute, which we could do if we instead drive up the day of the game. We probably won't decide until the game time is announced.

just booked here as well, wife didnt want to do the camping deal as she knows how we get ;) at tailgates and didnt want to drive us all the way out there

two nights came to $169.84

if you book with them tell them 1 adult it will be cheaper, I told them 4 and it was $91 a nightplus tax then I said just do 2 adults

going to to call in a few weeks and tell them one adult to see if they will lower the price

Just booked 2 rooms for 2 night....See ya'll there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

We just booked the Days Inn on 13th St about 1.8 miles from the stadium for $120.

120 a night or for 2 nights

One night, Friday.

I would check with them to make sure that you are only booked for one night... all of the hotels in Gainesville require on a game day weekend to stay for 2 nights.

I'm going to check this out because as of now I'm staying 12 miles from the action because I refused to book for 2 nights.

when I booked they asked one or 2 nights

Beware of Bed Bugs...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34242-d86694-r74229824-Days_Inn_Gainesville-Gainesville_Florida.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Thanks for the heads up. I checked some other sites and the reviews weren't that bad. I just want a place to sleep the night before and walk to/from the game and then get out of town. But, I will utilize your warning to call the manager and make sure that I don't end up writing a scathing review of the place.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

pfft bed bugs? There will be so much alkie in my blood the bugs will die the second they touch my skin ;)

lol  ;D

I also heard that they taste like real gooey under cooked chicken...

Bon Ape Tit

Archived