• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Love Seeing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Kiper's big board on the bottom line, with JPP (South Florida) at 11.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

He better get drafted, I do not want to lose him to Undrafted Free Agent status.

• Content Count:  178

He WILL be drafted!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

He better get drafted, I do not want to lose him to Undrafted Free Agent status.

you can't be serious

• Content Count:  1,985

you can't be serious

dude I am serious, it does not mean I do not think he will get drafted.  It is a personal statement of my feelings.  Seriously, Are you a Florida grad?  I believe reading comprehension is taught at USF.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

you can't be serious

dude I am serious, it does not mean I do not think he will get drafted.  It is a personal statement of my feelings.  Seriously, Are you a Florida grad?  I believe reading comprehension is taught at USF.

i just figured since JPP is widely regarded as a top 15 OVERALL choice that it would be obvious that he would get drafted by the 7th round :P

i comprehended it fairly well, i was just shocked that that would even cross someones mind. JPP could go blind and still get drafted at this point.

wasn't attacking u, i was just surprised.

Guest nybullsfan

you can't be serious

Give him a break, he's obviously not in touch with reality - after all, look at who he has in his avatar!!  ;D

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

you can't be serious

A better statement might be he better get drafted in the first two rounds.  I don't see any chance someone who is projected on some boards as a top 10 guy slides to undrafted.  A monumental collapse in his stock would have him going in late 3rd early 4th.

Archived