• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saturday's Basketball Game & Coach Holtz

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

Is he going to be introduced at Saturday's game? I already missed this first press conference and would hate to miss another.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Of course he will. It's in the middle of a recruiting weekend. I'll be outright shocked if he's not out there at a TV time out. Maybe even before the game to get fans fired up.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Bet on Coach Holtz being seen everywhere and a lot.  Wonder if in his new USF contract Holtz gets a split of season tickets sold?  Is his whole contract public yet?  If he doesn't use an agent, he must have had  his own  lawyer helping with  his contract.

Guest nybullsfan

I was actually a little disappointed he didn't mention the game in his speech.

He talked about getting the whole town out to RJS this fall, but should have also mentioned tomorrow's BBall game, and encouraged everyone to go.

A good attendance at the bball game should help solidify the recruits. "Wow, if they love bball so much here, then they're really going to love me!"

Everybody who's in town, go to the game, and drag 10 friends with you. Let's fill the dome.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be there with 3 or 4...maybe more.

Guest nybullsfan

I heard on 620 this afternoon that the school will be collecting donations for Haiti relief during tomorrow's women's and men's bb games.  If anyone is going, please bring something.....canned food, clothing, blankets, etc.  They need everything.

Copying this over from another thread. When you go, take a little something with you.

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

i will be there

Archived