• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JM owes USF an Apology

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Lol no offense lunchtime but USF isn't the reason this while thing came about its cjl....if his ego would of got over itself we wouldn't be where we are now.

Let's hope in your future endeavors your ego never costs you your goals and dreams.  And should it, that there is not some disgruntled rabblerouser still lambasting you in a public forum.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

Lol and I have an ego because....I call it like I see or because your mad I was right from day one....don't come at my bulliever cause I have never came at you.

Lol and I have an ego because....I call it like I see or because your mad I was right from day one....don't come at my bulliever cause I have never came at you.

I didn't come at you.  I just joined you in hoping something similar doesn't happen to you.  You've still got a shot at a career.  Generally, it takes two egos to tango.

• Content Count:  90

Career??? been doing what I do for a long time now and very happy with it....just seemed you were. My bad if you werent

• Content Count:  59

[

youre out of your mind

hm101 You're missing the point, JM is turning this issue into a revenue opportunity (typical Democrat). I don't condone what CJL did, but it's done and overwith lets move on and stop with the crying and legal wranglings

PS: you forgot your apostrophe in your post

Career??? been doing what I do for a long time now and very happy with it....just seemed you were. My bad if you werent

For a guy that has a very long career, you sure do boast on a lot of information from within the locker room.

Does your friend's son approve of you coming on here and making statements like you have? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

When you have a friends son in the prgram you hear a lot.... ;)

So, did you hear that Joel said that Leavitt said he was the most powerful man in the building ... ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

IF CJL apologizes JM won't sue, USF gives him 3.5 million instead of paying CJL 7 million, :)

If CJL apologizes, it is an admission of guilt and he'll only get his $66K.  If he wants to get paid, he can't apologize and will need to settle with the school or risk it all in a court case (unlikely).  The ball will be in Miller's court as to whether he wants to pursue Leavitt.  And at the presser today his lawyer sounded like they will.  So not only will they have ended CJL's career (yeah, I know, Leavitt ended Leavitt's career) they will go after whatever money he has left.

Archived