• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JM owes USF an Apology

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

If you don't want to get hit, play soccer.  In my playing days we were often 'contacted' by the coaches and called every name in the book.  I never sued anyone, turned out pretty good, no 'issues', just a productive member of society.

We are witnessing first hand the feminization of America.  Banning dodgeball and the 'picking' of teams was just a start.

Little Joel, Blair, Madison and Brittany should be having 'play dates' where they bake fake cookies because they burn themselves on the oven. 

LOL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

If you don't want to get hit, play soccer.  In my playing days we were often 'contacted' by the coaches and called every name in the book.  I never sued anyone, turned out pretty good, no 'issues', just a productive member of society.

We are witnessing first hand the feminization of America.  Banning dodgeball and the 'picking' of teams was just a start.

Little Joel, Blair, Madison and Brittany should be having 'play dates' where they bake fake cookies because they burn themselves on the oven. 

wrong

if leavitt hit kid like described in report it is a crime

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If you don't want to get hit, play soccer. 

You don't watch much soccer, do you?  They don't wear pads and helmets.  I guarantee you there is hitting in soccer.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

All you "tough" "guys" are amazing, "I got hit and I'm fine", "Play soccer if you don't want to get hit", "I'm a productive member of society". So, if you don't like it when people hit you, you have to play soccer, and you won't be a productive member of society?? So,  if your boss were to smack the **** out of you, (just to motivate of course), then you can't get mad? Just because someone doesn't think that they should have hands laid upon them in anger, doesn't make them a "girly man".  I would really like any one of you to tell me that I'm feminin to my face, just one. You see, many of us on here haven't met or seen each other, so you just might want to check yourselves prior to making such statements, and yes, I do realize the irony.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

jim leavitt is the only one that should be apologizing

Archived