• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who let McJackass in the Dome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You will thank McMurphy later when our football program becomes a consistent top-10 program... however, no one wanted to see Jim leave like he did. Leavitt reached his ceiling... plain and simple. Unfortunately, he dug his own grave by his actions during the Louisville game.

And when we don't?

So effin full of yourself.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Of course McMurphy is back as he is now the hero for big time boosters. He saved the booster the 7.1 million buyout of Leavitt's contract, so the Iron Bulls love McMurphy for breaking that story. You can expect to see a lot more of McMurphy now that Leavitt is gone, so I hope you all get used to that.

• Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

You will thank McMurphy later when our football program becomes a consistent top-10 program... however, no one wanted to see Jim leave like he did. Leavitt reached his ceiling... plain and simple. Unfortunately, he dug his own grave by his actions during the Louisville game.

So McIdiot's gonna be our new HC?

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

... however, no one wanted to see Jim leave like he did.

********!

Why do you think the gloatfest was on?  He won.  And so did some of his little college aged buddies.

:lol I would imagine that those who welcome him with open arms are as popular with the fanbase as the Vichy French were when they welcomed Hitler.  Make no mistake, even with Leavitt gone, McTurdy will continue to make egregious accusations about USF athletics.  The war was declared long ago, some just do not see it.

• Content Count:  901

Of course McMurphy is back as he is now the hero for big time boosters. He saved the booster the 7.1 million buyout of Leavitt's contract, so the Iron Bulls love McMurphy for breaking that story. You can expect to see a lot more of McMurphy now that Leavitt is gone, so I hope you all get used to that.

he's he hero for the disgruntled and those running loose with the truth

heath is in his target now  talkabout disgruntled no one goes anymore

taking down stan the man next

• Content Count:  4,738

I will never thank this scum of the earth

• Content Count:  971

I guess Murph is more obsessed with USF than the average UCF fan.  It's amazing to me how our relatively mediocre sports programs draw such negative interest from others.  GB!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I guess Murph is more obsessed with USF than the average UCF fan.  It's amazing to me how our relatively mediocre sports programs draw such negative interest from others.  GB!

He's more obsessed with USF than the average USF fan.

• Content Count:  2,511

If you want to get even with Brett that does not involve fists, then follow him on Twitter, as painful as that sounds.  Then use the Twitter lingo to send replies to him or reference his Twitter feed.  I think those are the @ and # characters in Twitter.

He will see it, and if you are creative enough with 150 characters, you will get on his nerves.  The worse he can do is block you, so then just start up a new Twitter handle.  Since he is a so called "reporter" he cannot make his Twitter feed private, because he needs people to openly follow his postings.

• Content Count:  693

guys you have 

heard my theory.  after he broke the leavitt news he coughed up the names during usf's investigation.  that is why he has the firing story, the termination letter, and the full report all three separately as breaking news on friday.  usf gave him exclusivity im sure.  now he gets what he wants.  probably cut a deal to get first info for the next year.   this is only a start im sure.   i say we get shirts made up with his pic and an x with a circle around it and wear it to games.

You could be right, maybe the University did this because of who he writes for. I mean no offense to Greg or the other writers, but Fanhouse is a site with hig traffic. USF might just want to keep getting our name out there and help us grow more. Although the news is usually bad, at least we are getting exposure more.

Archived