• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

updates?

Bslow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone have anyupdate on any recruits? 

• Content Count:  5,241

Consider them in a holding pattern until Holtz is introduced as head coach

• Content Count:  622

I haven't heard anything. Flavarsity.com has a Carnes update on their main page but I don't subscribe.

I am proud to say though that Doc Holliday has offered Nature Coast Tech 2010 RB Tevin Drake and 2011 WR Ja'Juan Story scholarships to Marshall. We may be stacked a RB so an offer for Drake is out but it is unacceptable that they are overlooking Ja'Juan (6-4 180 4.31 forty)

• Content Count:  651

I haven't heard anything. Flavarsity.com has a Carnes update on their main page but I don't subscribe.

I am proud to say though that Doc Holliday has offered Nature Coast Tech 2010 RB Tevin Drake and 2011 WR Ja'Juan Story scholarships to Marshall. We may be stacked a RB so an offer for Drake is out but it is unacceptable that they are overlooking Ja'Juan (6-4 180 4.31 forty)

Bull^Shark, sorry to hear about your coach being let go. Any opinions you'd llike to share on that? Congrats to the 2 guys getting offers, Drake is no doubt a stud, as is Story!

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I wonder if the new coach pulls some of the RB offers?

• Content Count:  622

Bull^Shark, sorry to hear about your coach being let go. Any opinions you'd llike to share on that? Congrats to the 2 guys getting offers, Drake is no doubt a stud, as is Story!

Well, I actually liked Coach Lee a lot. He was a very likable person. But... I can see why he was not retained as a head football coach. His organization and preperation skills were extremely lacking. Writers now want to say that he never had a chance. He actually did. We had the talent on this team to easily win 13/14 games with a playoff run. Things just didn't work out.

• Content Count:  651

Well, I actually liked Coach Lee a lot. He was a very likable person. But... I can see why he was not retained as a head football coach. His organization and preperation skills were extremely lacking. Writers now want to say that he never had a chance. He actually did. We had the talent on this team to easily win 13/14 games with a playoff run. Things just didn't work out.

I was def shocked to see that you guys eeked into the playoffs, with a loaded backfield that you guys had! Thats too bad about his lack of important skills in running a football program. Hopefully you guys bring someone in soon, for offseason workouts.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Carnes is excited to meet him on his official visit.

• Content Count:  118

That's great news about carnes.  I think a lot of recruits are "excited" about this.  I think we might get a few big recruits b/c of HOLTS!

• Content Count:  2,558

That's great news about carnes.  I think a lot of recruits are "excited" about this.  I think we might get a few big recruits b/c of HOLTS!

I hope so!

Archived