• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stop blaming Joel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

The only thing that Joel Miller did that was wrong was take back his original story and not listen to his teammates and assistant coaches who instructed him to "tell the truth".  His high school coach states....

“[Miller] is the type of guy who will stop in the middle of the road and help somebody,†Mitchell said. “He’s a good kid.â€

In this situation, he stopped in the middle of a crowded highway full of speeding semis to try to Help Leavitt.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Agreed, Joel is not to blame. But I wish his father had not spoken with Brett McMurphy.

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

If anyone is blaming Joel then they're stupid. Miller really liked Leavitt and Leavitt was fired for telling his coaches and players to cover up.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Who is blaming Joel? A few posters not even I bet USF fans.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Yup, where is cpa at? according to him miller is little snitch and punk. hilarious that people who are supposed to be mature calling college kids names.

• Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

I was up at Peabodys last night around 530 and Joel Miller came up to the liquor store up there. I told him to hang in there and that everyone has his back. He seemed to be in pretty good spirits

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Having this get out to the media was not Joel Miller's intentions. Noone should blame him for anything. The media tends to make a incident blow up which is what happened. When the media got control of this incident, it was already too late for Leavit and USF. Maybe Leavitt's ego just got too big which is normal for coaches. Look at Pitino? Why hasnt he been fired from UL? UL has his back. In the end, Leavitt didnt win enough for USF to have Leavitt's back. I will still say that Leavitt has his job if he had a few BIG EAST titles and BCS wins. Hope Miller understands that it was not just this incident that got Leavitt canned.

Archived