• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe CJL should have been a little more humble...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

maybe your father should have pulled out?

?

whoa...really?

regardless of your opinon on Leavitt....really?

yes, really.  The amount of negative posters on this board today makes me sick.  I am okay that things didn't work out for CJL, but really pissed at what I am seeing from supposed USF alumns and fans.  It is the worst thing I have seen happen to USF, not for what happened, but for how people are behaving.

I am really over about 25% of the people posting on here.  If I saw these people and they said what they are saying, I'd probably end up scrapping with them.  Though I am probably too old for that, and not trying to play the "internet tough guy" role.  Just really at the end of the rope with all of this negativity. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

although he was the most powerful man in that building, there was a woman named Genshaft in a building nearby wielding a bit more power than Jim. 

Kinda ironic, ain't it?

Been thinking about this all day. It reminds me of the LoTR, where the prophecy told the Witch-king of Angmar, Lord of the Nazgul, that he would never be killed by the hand of man, and in the end, he got his from Eowyn, the niece of Theoden

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall"

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I am really over about 25% of the people posting on here.  If I saw these people and they said what they are saying, I'd probably end up scrapping with them.  Though I am probably too old for that, and not trying to play the "internet tough guy" role.  Just really at the end of the rope with all of this negativity. 

not if you used the word "scrapping"

either way..this isnt the worst thing to happen to USF.  maybe the biggest roadblock that our football program has hit...yes...but worst thing to happen to USF?  i think the al-arian thing might rate a little higher.

we actually are a university and this isnt the nfl.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

?

whoa...really?

yes, really.  The amount of negative posters on this board today makes me sick.  I am okay that things didn't work out for CJL, but really pissed at what I am seeing from supposed USF alumns and fans.  It is the worst thing I have seen happen to USF, not for what happened, but for how people are behaving.

i dont see too many people being negative or immature about this.  Lots of opinions being expressed, but thats about it.  

and btw it hards to spin this in a positive way if you are for or against Leavitt.

only positive is we have a new coach coming in and we can and all should be excited and supportive  about that.

• Content Count:  4,078

?

whoa...really?

i dont see too many people being negative or immature about this.  Lots of opinions being expressed, but thats about it.  

and btw it hards to spin this in a positive way if you are for or against Leavitt.

only positive is we have a new coach coming in and we can and all should be excited and supportive  about that.

Probably the best comment one can make about this whole fiasco.

?

whoa...really?

you are one of the 25% I was talking about.

not if you used the word "scrapping"

either way..this isnt the worst thing to happen to USF.  maybe the biggest roadblock that our football program has hit...yes...but worst thing to happen to USF?  i think the al-arian thing might rate a little higher.

we actually are a university and this isnt the nfl.

You and I have met.  And I am probalby too old to say scrapping.  But back in the day I could carry my own.  :-)  I'd probably have a back thrown out these days... 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

You and I have met.

refresh my memory then...it can be on PM.  i can only think of like 4 people on this board that i know i have met face to face. 

either way...its not the worst thing for USF.  it just sucks right now.

• Content Count:  3,084

?

whoa...really?

you are one of the 25% I was talking about.

really?  not like i care what you think of me, but I think Ive been pretty level headed about this.  I mean our coach was seen hitting a kid and instead of fixing it he acted like nothing happened and he was bigger than the siituation and then lied about it.  Sorry I dont respect that.  

Didn't say I don't agree with the findings or what they had to do about it.  My post was I am sick of the negativity. 

Fans should see it for what it is.  Coach supposedly made a mistake.  He was called on it.  He is gone as a result  (like most of us would be in our jobs).  Now it is time to move on.

However, the people on here including this thread, are beating him up and everything else about USF includign Genshaft, woolard, etc.  Others are rejoicing though those with any common sense reallize the harm which has been done by this ( true or not). 

I have spent the better part of the past 15 years supporting USF and USF Athletics, and to see the crap coming out of people who have little more than a degree from USF, sickens me.  I don't have to tolerate it, and I can express my opinion as much as the jackasses on this board.  I am expressing my freedom of speech tonight as I am about over it all.  Maybe you were just in the cross hairs, but in my past you have consistently been one of the negative posters on this board. 

Archived