• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question For The Board?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Having the most  posts or taking extreme postions in debates does not necessarily make you the "biggest, baddest".  :)

Neither does posting witty comments and pithy retorts... in order to truly decide who is the "biggest, baddest" Bull in the pen we need to have some kind of physical Bullspen Olypmics...

Beer Pong, Corn Hole, arm wrastling, choke slapping... the works  ;)

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with you, however, as I must remind myself often, this is a forum for rabid fans that just have to speak their mind, opinion, and theory about the Bulls.  With that, we all want to speak out in whichever direction on the subject, though I am sure we all know we do not honestly know what happened.  

It is like looking at a car wreck and determining what happened.

Go Bulls.... GREEN And GOLD...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

How can any of you have come to a definitive conclusion one way or the other on the Leavitt/Miller issue?

Good question.  Who has come to a definitive conclusion?  Please state so here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

How can any of you have come to a definitive conclusion one way or the other on the Leavitt/Miller issue? Seriously, I can understand "feeling" that it happened one way, but unless you were there none of you know. Everyone knows that there are three sides to every story: what one party says happens, what the other party says happened, and the TRUTH. I realize that the investigation is taking a long time, but that is because I believe it is being handled properly by an expert who knows what he is doing. Can we all please just a take a deep breath and wait for the results of the investigation to be shared by the University?

The madness and personal attacks that I read on hear directed at the players and Leavitt are sickening. This board has become the TMZ of the sports world thanks to reckless and irresponsible "journalists" and internet tough guy blowhards that think they know everything. Here is to an end to this garbage so we can return to the real issues, like ******** about the color of our uniforms.

Actually, if you look back, things had pretty much died down, waiting for the results of the investigation, until McWoodstein comes out with his current tabloid worthy article full of gossip ...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

where has smazza been in all this mess

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I think he was "Mary" ....

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I have a question: How many different names do people call mcmurphy?

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I agree with you, however, as I must remind myself often, this is a forum for rabid fans that just have to speak their mind, opinion, and theory about the Bulls.  With that, we all want to speak out in whichever direction on the subject, though I am sure we all know we do not honestly know what happened.  

It is like looking at a car wreck and determining what happened.

Go Bulls.... GREEN And GOLD...

isn't that what smazza does for a living?  ;D

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I think he was "Mary" ....

This made me laugh out loud

Archived