• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Update Leavitt Investigation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Is it safe to say that quotes from Colby's dad are double heresay.  The only thing Colby has knowledge of is the issue with his locker.   Since he was not in the lockerroom,  anything he says about the CJL/Miller incident is worthless.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  639

I heard he is out as coach....

I heard you mutts are still looking for your first bowl victory!  Why don't you run along now and sniff someone else's shorts.

I heard from a source that has a good track record of breaking news(I heard the Meyer resigning news 8 hours before it broke that day after Christmas) ....you can apologize in a day or two. not a flame* ;)

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Looks like Brett found another disgruntled player. Why hasn't he or anybody found one that actually saw anything?  ???

The sad thing is that he will. 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I heard you mutts are still looking for your first bowl victory!  Why don't you run along now and sniff someone else's shorts.

I heard from a source that has a good track record of breaking news(I heard the Meyer resigning news 8 hours before it broke that day after Christmas) ....you can apologize in a day or two. not a flame* ;)

i dont doubt it at all... i think hes done.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

You are making a prediction that was prolly 50/50 last week and given latest news might be moving more 60/40 - 70/30.  You tell me the name of who USF hires for his replacement then maybe I'll trust "inside" information.  Otherwise I think probably just betting the odds!

• Content Count:  10,369

I think so to.  I find it unfortunate though that many will rejoice in this news if/when it happens.  It shouldn't be viewed as a means to a new coach.  Jim Leavitt was a nice man and did a lot of great things for players and non-players.  He loves this University and has worked very hard during his time here.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone who thinks Leavitt suirvives this charade is the type of person that confuses what he wants to happen with what he thinks will happen.  I love playing cards with those fools.

IMO, Leavitt is down to his last hours as HC.

• Content Count:  72

You guys are funny with the only the players who saw it stuff.  The players all talk to each other....guess what it HAPPENED lol  Yea bill clinton didnt put a cigar anywhere either b/c none of us saw it....

• Content Count:  5,881

if you're right, i won't be upset.

• Content Count:  639

:oldnews

Good luck guys w/ the coaching search

Archived